Coe vs Titans lair? the plunder awaits!

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by B2B_Guildking_B2B, Aug 10, 2014.

1. Which do you prefer? I've heard Coes give better end plunder but TLS give better bonus per hit Im not sure which to choose for my build

2. Truthfully the effect is practically negligible.

Make coes for better overall cs

3. Do Coe the titans lair makes big people but in the end the elemental so could race around buffeting them with their respective elemental attacks in the end, ending the titans

4. TL is the best for eb plunder (overall.. Eg. If you do the same eb with the same amount of hits, TL will pay you better plunder overall (per hit end of eb bonus)

5. Per hit AND End of eb bonus

6. :lol: no!

COE is best. Gives 2 more hits per full bar and the difference in plunder between COE and TL is small. Plus, COE has better stats.

7. The difference is so miniscule after awhile thst it truelly doesnt matter. I prefer COE bc it makes my stats look prettier :lol: thats about it

8. I just use tl's to make my cf's more in balance. I prefer to have atk and def buildings instead of all balanced.

9. Coe, any atk building not balanced is a rookie mistake.

10. Balanced + towers is the way to go.

11. Actually balanced buildings are noob buildings.

Every 5 minutes, the Attack and defense buildings both generate way more stats than a balance building.

Which for system wars is quite crucial. A mix between the 3 will prove to be the most effective.

12. does it have to be maxed?

13. Exactly.

For attacks, your end bonus will be 50% of the instant plunder (reference: some old UCP thread). Defensive buildings have a 5% plunder bonus (this means that that building gives 5% more plunder, your total plunder won't increase by 5% by building one defensive building).

Balanced buildings have one particularity: they have more troops compared to other buildings, while having the same regen rate (and the same loss rate per hit; 2 hits per regen). This means that you will have more hits (at least 2) per full unload (normally 24 att per full unload), but you will need more time to fully regen. You don't need to have only balanced buildings for this mechanism to kick in, one would be enough (but the last hits will be done with only the remaining troops of that building). Building higher tiers of balanced buildings will yield you one more attack per full unload (27).

14. there is a detailed guide about this in the guide section, written by versa.
    Mixed + 1 balanced