Allies vs upgrading

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by queen_maurix, Aug 9, 2014.

1. Hi fellow kaw-ers,

I know there are a lot of people out there who think warring is kaw and that 'grow as fast as you can' - kaw-ers are not to be respected, certainly not when they only hit ebs.
    Well this guide is not for you. This thread is only meant for people to get HFLCBC as fast as they can.

People know how important allies are for getting max plunder and earning money. While the first is really straight forward, the latter seems to be not so.

People do not seem to realize how safe ally trading really is and how incredible much money you can make from it.

This thread skips how to grow the fastest until around 15 mil cs when your attack stats with an attack build are probably that high your troop loss remains almost constant during unloading on the highest tier ebs now(of course the way to earn to most money from an eb is skimming so you will always have minimal troop loss, but everyone will unload once in a while so lets focus on that).

When you get to the point that you can get around 25 hits off/unload at the max tier ebs you will probably be upgrading your highlands buildings to the later tiers or even building your hoarfrost land already. This means that an upgrade is atleast 25 bil and will probably be even more. It's easy to think let's upgrade this building because I get more plunder when I do, but there is a great alternative:

Allies, the stock market with guaranteed profit(ignoring resets).

When you upgrade your building for 25 bil you might get around 1 mil more plunder/hit so that makes 2 mil more plunder/hit with the end of eb pay out. When you buy a 25 bil ally and sell it you make 400 mil. So you need to sell a 25 bil ally once every 200 hits = 8 full unloads(at least 8 hours without crystals) to make the same profit as upgrading and hitting the eb and this is the best value for (money invested in building/ more plunder) upgrade there is left probably. If you use your brain right checking all the things like activity and use the ally price threads you will almost certainly succeed. So that means that if you have 50 bil you can do two upgrades or get double the money from allies and the upgrades will get less and less cost and plunder efficient so it will only get better. So the main point is:

After being able to hit the highest tier eb comfortably(skimming or unloading without losing too much and getting constant troop loss/hit) you should ONLY invest in allies until you have enough money to upgrade to HFLCBC at once. This is the fastest way to grow to max.

2. Annnnnnd OP hasn't followed his own advice.

3. Yeah ally trading is the way to go, hire my 1 trill active ally to get you started!

4. Uuuhh what?

5. When will this thread be released in PDF format?

6. No hire me please... Look at me mom

7. Hire me my owner is fvck king dead

8. I find it best to save up 1 tril and hire a bunch of allies from 1 player then unload on them. It's a great way to earn money.