PS/Hans strip prevention

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by IIlIIlSCUMBAGlIlIII, Aug 7, 2014.

1. @zach Yes 120bil isn't the largest amount I myself make 135bil of one seal which takes only a hour... The fact is I am trying to show that this can be a effective method.... The bomb could be any size...I also suggested using and flipping low value garbage allies earlier as they sell fast and after making your profit you can sell each day and return back into bb...

2. @ John yes atk do cause more loss per action steals are only effective on atk builds due to the dtw..... This method takes advantage of that...

3. It's not an effective method, because you have to be playing dead whole time.

You could be pinning on HTE and making more an hour

4. Or you could just set an alarm every half hour

5. @ troll this method is also to cause maximum damage with minimal effort...

6. I prefer random interval of alarms lol

Too predictable

7. 120b isnt any damage. I would strip a 120b ally just to make you aware I'm going to strip you later.

If it was a huge ally they would have made sure you were asleep or make you play dead an extended period of time.

Hence it's ineffective

8. If they hired an ally worth over trill your going to lose lots of gold after until you SP.

9. Well clearly none of you like this idea lol no one seems to like any of my ideas recently do figure lol

10. Or you can stash it all in BB and wait till they say they cleaned you out.

Then tell them you banked it all in BB and hire a new ally.

11. Well at the moment I am trying my new method... I pull out a certain about from bb and then atk at max plunder till my hearts content lol my allies are low value garbage and sell fast I keep flipping till I have made enough profit and then when I get bored of hitting I just let them sell then return gold back into bb then go back to ps and there is nothing they can do except take it,.

12. This doesn't make sense to me.. If you dropped your attack building and went pure spy you would stripped much easier bc you would attacked.. Pure spies stay open to attack as long as there is gold out or go dtw if they are spy pinned.. No one steals a pure spy during a strip..

Not sure if dropping your attack building made sense to me

13. Another thing i find helpful is keep a few decent allys then hire like 90 10k-1mill allys so enemies have to go through all of them to fund the important ones

14. Nohaa, doesn't the enemy see the bigger allies first though? That is something that confuses me about that.[/color{

15. Bb code fail ;(

16. Nohaaa the good lies are front page

*facepalm