Guide: the classy way to stop farmers

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Blubber_Clubber, Aug 6, 2014.

1. Hiii walrus!! Hehehe

2. K den

Actual thread actual

Cool

3. If you get what you think is an unjustified farming let me know, maybe I'll help. I hate farmers and farm them for sport, but lets be honest some people really do deserve it.

4. But shepherder, I have tried all your suggestions but am still being hit by a statless account. I need more advice. HELP me obi wan kenobi, you're my ok only hope.

5. Hmm u have a problem with slayerbob

6. Farmers are better than EB fairies. Farmers are the real warriors. If you don't like farmers, please reset and leave the game.

7. "repeatedly tapping a button" does not make you a "warrior". doesn't matter what is on the screen at the time.

8. I tried this in my sleep and tookover kaw then made redstar shine my shoes for a seal and a doggy treat.

9. This game is call kingdom at war not Kingdom at ebs

10. i lead my noble armies to war against apheriun's evil ghost armies.

11. unfortunately I have a no mercy for farmers I tell tell two letters and they go away those to magic letters are CF. Boom you just got to dominate him it's a secret clan that all of kaw knows about you just tell him like this and be dominate "I CF back away nice and slow". And kaboom there gone

12. haha nice it actualy worked

13. I use all of these tactics to great success. Thanks op for sharing 

14. What about openong the farmer in wc...
    Something like

SLAYERBOOB is open for attacks
    replace slayerbob with actual farmer