Guide: the classy way to stop farmers

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Blubber_Clubber, Aug 6, 2014.

1. The Classy way to stop farmers!

My simple 9 step plan to get rid of farmers permanently

Step 1: See if there is a problem
    As soon as you discover someone's a farming you begin immediately asking him if he has a problem, preferably in all caps like so:
    YOU GOTS PROBLEM BRAH?!!?!!!!!!

Step 2: call the out on WC!
    After properly executing step 1 you should immediately call out on WC that you are being farmed. (It is crucial on this step to make sure that you are not spamming it) the message should look something like this:

Help! help! I am being suppressed by slayerbob! Heeeeeeeeeellllllllllppppppp! He is a farmer help help help!!!!!!!

(Insert farmers name for slayerbob)

Step 3: Ask them important questions
    by this point you have probably gotten a response from the farmer or you are just being ignored so it is a perfect time to ask the usual questions like: FIGHT ME IRL BRAH or BRO, DO YOU EVEN LIFT

Asking these questions are crucial to ask with force so you gain the upper hand in the argument which is why I recommend the use of caps

Step 4: Call him out to his friends
    at this point you should clearly have him on the back foot so you should start turning his friends against him as a bonus. This can be easily by sending message like, SLAYERBOB IS A FARMER, to everyone who is in his clan or has posted on his wall.

(Insert farmers name for slayerbob)

Step 5: Begin to straight up insult him
    There are a lot of ways to do this, but you my good friend want to keep it classy and PG. So simple insults like, YOU SMELL LIKE A FILTHY HOBO, or, YOU ARE PROBABLY ON WELFARE AND CANT EVEN SUPPORT A FAMILY, and the classic, YOU ARE SUCH A POOPY FACE STINKY BUTT. These are all great insults for just getting him down on himself.

Step 6: begin the taunting
    This is really easy just call him week, the sexuality insults seem to be common these days, maybe put in a jab about their parents not loving them or something. Just make sure to keep it classy as usual.

Step 7: Force them to block you
    This is a fun one, but it requires a lot of dedication to the task at hand. Basically whenever you notice that they are not hitting you, post on their wall something like "Come back so I may taunt you another time" and then when they come back just repeat steps 5-7 and they should block you in no time

Step 8:if they keep farming you
    Once they block you just keep on posting on their friend'a walls for them to stop farming you, if you don't want to do that whine to their clan owner or their owner just basically anyone affiliated with them.

Step 9: shun them
    Just pretend like they don't exist

The losers way out: reset

Please feel free to post any other suggestions or methods to get rid of farmers.

FAQ:

Color codes?

Ain't nobody got time for dat

What if they don't ever stop?

You are ****ed so quit the game or something

Why are you so gay?

Actually, (spoiler) I am straight (spoiler)

Why did you use slayerbob?

Cause his green name scares me

Why did you make this?

Who knows.........

--------------------------------------------------------

Have a blessed day!

-thesheepherder

Copyedright sheep.net.co.wtf 2014

All left copiers shall be persecuted

2.  Man up and hit back.

If this is a joke then still.

3. I have seen many use this technique

4. Omg this made me laugh so hard 

5. This has been done before. At least 2 times. Lol I'd be much more impressed if someone did a serious thread about stopping farming. 

6. cry to your mom not wc or forumns . Someone hit you.hit em back . Its kingdoms at war not kingdom of ebs . Its a war game . Get it ?

7. I also suggest perhaps making your banner about them. Something like this eg. (Insert farmer name) is a big fat no life benefit eating noob

8. You forgot the step off threatening with your lb main (Redstar

9. You also forgot follow spamming so they block you.

Good read 

10. Yes threatening them with your LB main/friend is a great tactic and could use a bit more use a lot with the threat of saying "I am gonna get my clan to farm you."

11. Lmao this is a technique used by many inexpierenced nubbz

#wefarmbecausewecare

12. I did this and it works! This way to victory nooblets

13. This guide is great, don't get me wrong about that. The best way though, is to go to your home screen, hold down KaW, and tap the little X when it pops up.

14. Also make a thread about how you took down zaft, yafi or any other big osw clan. This will make you look tough and make people scared of you.

15. Good read  

16. #IStillUseThisTechnique

17. Cry to other clans to help you seems to work...worked for me!

18. You forgot a few good points as well

• Bypass an have mod silence you
      Try and have the farmer clan farmed by your clan
      Post a forum thread with caps lock words and rage
      Come up with lame ass reasons why you shouldn't be farmed eg. You're not feeling very well or it's just a bad day.
      Call a mod as farming breaks tou

Just a few points :p

Btw I question the mental state of those who take this seriously, even I could tell it's a joke and that's saying something.