Official Epic Battle Help Thread.

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by llllALIllll, Aug 5, 2014.

1. There are Mercs out there, like "savemyass", you post ads on wc and many people are talking and you ad disappears, so why not try this and see if it works out, because many people are looking for ebs or they need help. Leave "World Chat", For Chatting, And Keep This As A Thread. Post Here If you need help with unlocks or you need a en, instead of spamming wc

Oposy if

2. Edit: Post Here If You Need Help with Unlocks or Need A Eb or if you want Members!
    Leave Positive Feedback.
    Happy Kaw'ING

3. Omg how many of these are going to come out within 48 hours?

There are like 2 merc clans I can name off the top of my head and I'm in one. Just post on their help walls and stop spamming forums with this.

Helpsaveus - RPL
    Saveme- ML

Sorry I can't remember freelancers wall name and I can't remember mercs passage wall.
    But I know they are out there.

4. Saveme, ebbusters

5. Need help with EB called The Girlfriend. Stuck in phase 3 still trying to get laid. Please help.

6. Mercs passage is a merc group. I would say they are he biggest kaw has.

7. Ebbusters is mercs passage

8.  Please Come Help With No Quarters PLEASE 90% Come Help Big Hitters Needed 

9. Its ebbusterz now I believe. Some issue with account switching eliminated the previous one I think.

10. I have no idea what you are talking about, so I'm just gonna post some Asian chicks in bikinis.

11. Umm no luck I guess

12. You have a job