new eb drops

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Idiot, Aug 3, 2014.

1. Kaw admins, ur mechanism sucks about drops for new players. I m trying for equips from first day of the event, but never got any equip dropped for me. All i got was psions and its useless fo me because:
    1)i dont hv the equip to enchant
    2)and i dont have access to lvl3 mage..(this point is the issue)

will these hive eb equips drop fro only those who already hv more equips than available equip slots? :?:
    nothing for smaller cs peeps? :eek:

:D :) ;) :( :eek: :shock: :? :cool: :lol: :x :p :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

2. Good point… tried using swarms though?

3. yup..but got 5 psions everytime with 3-4m :lol:

4. Yeah the drop is hard to get.

5. I had all drops within 2 hives but I had 25% drop spell too

6. It took this account to get 2 rings about 5 swarm eb's. My hansel alt it took 1 eb to get 2.

My friends account hasn't got anything yet.

7. I used to be impatient but I realized through trying to get drops you gotta suck it up and do the equip EB over and over again

8. Did NML over 115x to get this arm plate and that's why I hate NML now lol but I meet gave up only took a month and a half and it also helped me grow

9. I get eq in 1 drop sr I got both tgs i got both in 2 ebs

10. It took me 8 days (5 swarms) to get a drone ring,honeycomb ring,helmet and hooves,I am only a newbie so its in my opinion the same chances whether you are a higher account or lower

11. K.A.W ADMINS: I do not know how you do know how your random drop system works!!
    But some times I fill like you are not fare to the smaller players!!
    I thank you really have to put in mind that they are the next K.A.W. generation please!! :)

12. maybe putting more faces will work :roll:

13. As the devs said in the original post.

You can still get the enchanting material if you don't have the Mage unlocked
    It will be there when you unlock the Mage
    Using a swarm slightly increases your chance of drops.

Now OP you should lock this thread now before more trolls appear

14. I got the 2 betters by using a swarm