Here You Go

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by SirSteveO37, Aug 2, 2014.

1. Very disapointed • a year ago
    A Thinking Ape, developers of Kingdoms at War run an unethical business. If you download this game, be prepared to deal with the worst customer service you can only imagine. Emails ignored, feedbacks gets blocked if they don't like yours, unwanted topics of discussions being deleted from forums, phone numbers listed on the web are not working...Be also ready, that your game account can be destroyed by devs anytime they feel like it, no mater how much money you invested in this not-so-free game. They treat players differently, depending on how much you bought from their game, your status (moderators are pretty much untouchable and do whatever they want in game) etc. Game is rated 9yo , but is full of inappropriate language and content, as well as has an element of gambling, where, for example, you buy nobility points to enchant your equipment, but a chance of you failing enchanted is very high and random. I think it's time to raise some concerns with appropriate agencies as well as Apple and Google games...
    • Reply•Share ›

2. Then stop playing?

3. This is what is on there sight

4. You don't buy nobs to enchant. I've bought next to nothing from this game and received full attention when I email support, regardless of whether I accidentally send an occasional half email. The person who wrote this was more than likely butthurt over some recent in game loss, and wanted to drag down the ratings a bit. In all actuality, he's only dragged my IQ down.

5. They get a lot of these, omg

6. On Iphone:
    Step 1:
    Press and hold on the app
    Step 2:
    Press the red X and delete the app.

on Android
    Step 1:
    Go to Setting, then Apps
    Step 2:
    Find "Kingdoms At War, then tap it
    Step 3:
    Press "Uninstall"

hope this helped you, op :)

*prays for no code errors*

7. Customer support is not poor if you email them they will answer in 9 hours or so
    I don't know about phone numbers
    And there is no way to know if feedback is ignored they don't answer to it
    And no they won't delete your account if you have a pro pack and yes items failing is terrible but you get inferno from ebs for free.

8. Feedback is not ignored. Kaw has pmed me in response to feedback ive sent in.

9. Umm... When ever I send feed back to KAW... I usually get answers fairly quickly... No idea what ur talking about. Ur prolly just mad because someone farmed you

10. I've emailed devs plenty of times :|

And got what id expect back from any other customer service. They responded back in a reasonable amount of time as well, with good customer service. And I'm not a spender so you can throw that down the trash.

Op, you seem butt hurt, you do know devs aren't your mate. You don't write emails in text forum or anything like that. Also you can't be a jackass, knowing you and the way you are raging about not getting feed back you are one of the people that ruin kaw with your butthurt and whining just cos you don't get your way...

My advice? Sit down, shut up and play the ******* game.

If you can't do that... The reset button is your only option

11. Lol, it is funny that there is that many KAW lovers and Butt kissers out there, and Moose shut you pie hole, I have seen from previous post that your the biggest pole smoker here, but really you guys think the customer service is good, lol WOW

12. ^ In same clan as OP.

Does that clan just talk about how much kaw sucks in the CC? While hitting the EBs of course.

13. @God

Yea. We do. We're not "buttkissing" bc its simple fact. Although devs can be a bit airheaded and VERY slow to respond, their customer service has yet to respond to my emails longer than 5 hrs from when I sent it. They also are pretty laid back when you derp and send multiple emails or half of one. One time, they even got me to laugh.

Sounds to me like you got farmed really bad OP. Thats it

14. i emailed devs and got a response within 5mins?

15. I love Jodie. :lol:

16. My average wait time is 10min :|
    The 5hrs time was sent at 3-4am :lol:

17. No you guys are, butt kissers, all you talk about is how great these Devs are and how they have done such a great job with the game, give it a rest, not everyone feels the same I have seen a lot of posts with complaints, then you swoop in and say different, did you ever think not everyone is treated the same, maybe some Devs are good and some are Lazy, but that is no need to sit there and criticize someone's post

18. It depends on what you send as well,

Bypass Reports usually are tended to when you send them

Ideas or improvements you suggests, depending on how good your idea is can take a few hours.

It's just the effort that is required to attending to you're reason for emailing

19. Thank You Wolfie