Where does the money go?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by SirSteveO37, Aug 1, 2014.

1. As much revenue as this game generates, there should be way more content. There's another game I play now more than KaW, and the devs create new meaningful content every few weeks.

So with the above in mind, one is left to assume that KaW revenue goes toward Ferraris, yachts, and 5 bedroom houses.

2. It goes to making new games actually

3. BANANAS

4. Cheese you just got owned

5. It use to be called an olines before balto bounched on one.

6. Your mother just got owned by my dan ta dan.

7. Back to page one a trampoline sounds good.

All in favor say I.

8. Support for trampolines!!!!! We should get a SUPER BOUNCY MEGA AWESOME TRAMPOLINE!¡!¡!¡!¡! In that order.

9. Trampolines : 10/10

10. i vote fir trampolines

11. Best of?

I think the trampolines should be inside a large room. And then there would be trampolines on the wall too and the ceiling.

12. Friends were like a trampoline, when I was a child I always wanted one.

13. They obviously spend it on trampolines. Support for trampolines.

14. I like the idea of a room where the floor is a giant trampoline, and walls an roof are made of trampolines.

For just £5 a month you can sponsor a trampoline to bring it a lifetime of bringing a lifetime of joy to a lifetime of sadness.

15. wtf is happening with trampolines? xD

16. Where is this trampoline place? I wanna go

17. It should be a large plot of land purchased by Ata. Then we can jump to our hearts content

18. Money goes to server maintenance and pending updates. There is also advertising all over the place. Haven't you heard of the people who said they joined because of an ad?

19. That's a good guess, but I'm willing to bet its trampolines