can zaft be taken down?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by iRage_, Aug 1, 2014.

1. Simple really emp all of the worlds electronics and there you go no more zaft :)

2. Yes they can. My clan beat them in osw around a year ago

3. Of course they can be beaten; it's gunna be an expensive war, long time, your gunna need large members, and lots of will power. Not only to mention the WDGAF alliance might get involved if you start to win.

However it's so unlikely to happen because Zaft will always have new players.

4. Zaft is on gaw. Can it be taken down. Yep dev's ending gaw.... Nothing last 4 ever. One day Kaw will end and all us that waisted real cash will have good or bad memories.

5. Iron ain't nothin

6. My apologies. We did not beat them. Sorry if I offended anyone.

7. Yes. Its very easy. Need just one person tho. One of devs can easily delete and ban them from playing. Terminate any of us too. LoL. Why bother. Just play the game dude.

8. Didn't read the thread, because the title said enough.
    Answer is no. Nope. Not a chance. Nah. Never.
    They're simply too big, with too many allies.
    All of kaw could unite and it still wouldn't be enough.

9. Did you actually watch 300 op, cos im pretty sure they lost at the end lol one or two may have taken an arrow to the knee lmao

10. The obvious answer? Yes. But you'd need an empire that's just as strong. Good luck finding one

11. Nope. Can't be done.

OmegaLSA

12. Only zaft can take down zaft.

Osw will not take down zaft - it would have to b internal turmoil within leadership that causes them all to disband.

It could happen but I doubt it.

13. Divide a conquer it happened to the Romans, it would take someone kinda ambitious badass to pull that off, a kaw Caesar if you will.

14. Guys I'm planning something big on ZAFT. Follow me if interested.

15. Iron is noob. I am the only one that can take action against ZAFT.

16. Heard it all before, the chosen one will never come

17. Kaw is zaft! Kaw is life! So no....

18. Zaft is full of noobass, whiny crybabies who can'ttake a hit.

19. No my main is zaft and we can not be taken down won't happen were to strong