Equipment Bonus?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Nep_The_Assasin_Nep, Aug 1, 2014.

1. As a hansel what is the ATK Bonus from equipment I would need to hit Smoke Signal without potting? im at 53m attack from equipment right now.

2. I do not know the answer.

Please next time use the unofficial official question thread titled post questions here, located in the questions section of the forum

3. Sorry first post.

4. I wasn't being difficult. Just nicely stating that (as I possibly could). I can tell your not a noob so I didn't troll :p

5. Indeed an thanks for correcting my mistake nicely :D

6. My friend is a hansel and has 59 mil bfe for troops and hits it fine. Spies at your size would hit eb regardless

7. I figured i was close, I the highest I had done to this point since going hansel was TVD and I am hitting that one just fine.

8. He fails some but not that much. I would say just give it a shot and test it yourself

9. It will be another week or 2 before my stats are enough that a clan will let me join. Im sitting around 6.5m CS

10. Oh ok. Well good luck on your endeavors

11. I will tell you that I can successfully hit smoke signals, tsg, all the upper Ebs with my current build and the 1 mith attack spell which gives 25m static attack bonus. Which means you should be close and I only have 63m att bfe

12. Thanks I appreciate the help ill keep at it. Good to know im not too far off.