Hansel and PS

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by -ArkhamKnight-, Aug 1, 2014.

1. Hey kawers, I need help to know which is better hansel or ps. What builds do they consist of, and the perks of being one  thanks

2. Hansel makes money and PS doesnt make any.

Hansel can attack w/ troops while a PS can't, simple stuff.

/lock

3. A hansel is a build where you have less than or equal to 25% attack buildings, rest spy buildings. A ps(pure spy ) is a hansel type where you have no attack building and can put a attack building on and become a hansel .(correct me if i am wrong).

4. Pure spies:

Pure spy's make considerably less because they can't attack. This makes them unable to earn money through attacking in ebs

Not being able to attack also often makes them
    Undesirable in ee unless you have a truly good group with a good wc.

Pure spies are amazing in osw. Because if someone has no attack then no one is able to attack them. This leaving only ps or hansels able to attack them. Strips are harder and retaliation is harder on pure spies.

Hansels

Hansels

Hansels make huge amounts of money and have high spy power. Which if used correctly imp is the best class in the game.

In ee they are quite desirable if you are towered well. They usually will use their attacks on smaller players because their attack power is horrible. And they use their spies on higher cs targets.

In osw they can be good but it is actually very recommended that you make your one attack building a Coe or lower. If you do this once u go to bed you just destroy the attack building making u impossible to be attacked over night.
    And let's face it who the hell wants to blow all their spies on a ps.

i hope this helped. Any other questions just ask

5. Well said ibest

6. I didn't add in the build because the post above me pretty much nailed it

7. Nice explaining ibeat

8. I love when hansels drop their buildings and go
    to sleep with allies.

Nom nom nom

9. What was that part about pure spies being more difficult to strip? LoL, can you please elaborate more on that topic, he he

10. Pure spies are harder to strip because the offending group/person can only steal from them. And most ps. If they have high enough allies for a stripping to even matter then their cs is pretty damn good. And that leaves only hansels and other ps to strip them

11. Ibeat, you're wrong. A pure spy is the easiest to strip. You buy their allies and attack, they will not go dtw as long as they have gold out and their spies are above 20%.

A pure spy once naked is cleared in a matter of minutes. And depending on it's size, pays very well.

12. Very wise words indeed. So, what happens when I buy allie from PS and hit him with troops like 60x. Would it be difficult to clear him? Will he be dtw for me and my friends? Think about it. Will he? Lol

13. Nate already answered, thank you

14. Ps are hard to strip when did that come around 

15. What does the build consist of tho?

16. All ******* spy builds, ya nub

17. I'm a hansel, btw.

And please check out my lvl 3 EE, thank you very much.

Hansels in EE are not dead. I will survive.

In indi, cuz no war clan is crazy enough to let me war lol.

18. Some of you really don't know what you're talking about :lol:

Just go hansel, you can drop attack building to be pure spy whenever you feel like it.

19. PS if you like pissing ppl off