Ambush

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by *I-SQUAD-I (01), Jul 31, 2014.

1. First: Attack and Assassinate Iron Titans to 0 and Golem Horde to 75%

Phase 1/3 Completion: The Golem horde pauses in their assault, the rubble of their defeated brethren beginning to mount.

First: Attack and Assassinate Ruby Titans to 0 and Golem Horde to 50%

First: Assassinate Diamond Encrusted Titans to 0
    and
    Attack and AssassinateGolem Horde to 0%
    Optional: Steal Gemstones. (This is not required and the mission does not seem to pay better when this section that is completed.)

Mission Completion: The last of the horde falls, as the sun rises above the mountain tops. Deep in the distance, a monstrous rumbling erupts, shaking the very foundations of the mountains.

CLAN COMPLETION BONUS UNLOCKED
    When your clan completes this mission for the first time it unlocks the
    Thorak the Destroyer Achievement to Level 3 which has the following total bonuses:
    Attack bonus = 1% to everyone while they are in clan the clan
    Defense Bonus = 1% to everyone while they are in clan the clan
    Spy Attack = 2% to everyone while they are in clan the clan
    Spy Defense = 2% to everyone while they are in clan the clan

SPECIAL ITEMS DROPPED FROM THIS MISSION
    None at this time.

2. Wow, stop copy and pasting you noob!!

3. Forum Ban please :evil:

4. Why copy and paste off something already done? If it isn't this is one big coincidence and a lot of effort for something done already.

5. Still waiting for the strip op said he would do on me :( u havent forgotten have u

6. Why don't the devs IP track these guys and ban all their accounts for ruining a part of the game many people enjoy?

7. Must be from PimD

8. Hmm I thought impersonating some one was a banable offense

Moose drop that ban hammer

9. He hasn't actually said he is majesty or said anything about or toward that player implying he was him. So, he can't be renamed yet.

10. He isn't impersonating. If he pretends to be majesty, it's a bannable. But ya know, mods don't ban even if AT is spammed. They be like "Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop dis. Last warning. Stop. Ok ban."

11. Ghost, they are required to give warnings by ata.

12. I know, but not a lot is required. Mainly when the player's banner is "Statless alt. Do not disturb while flaming party." Some of the mods are or. Some just gives. A lot of warnings. But this is just my opinion.

13. Thanks dude ️