PiMD

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by -iScreamWhen_I_Eat-, Jul 28, 2014.

1. yes there are people who rp in pimd. u guys can blame the once that rp who r teenagers. not adults.

2. so u guys r saying that this frag guy do not to at all? while the others rp?

3. Frog isn't on pimd idiot! :lol:

4. That pic on the first page nearly killed me. I've seen it a billion times, but I was totally not expecting it, as I scrolled through the dull comments. Please, come clean up my spilt Pepsi.

5. Anyway yeah I play pimd though anytime you say anything in pimd-.- wc no matter what you say about 8 people follow you each time asking for rp.

6. so u r saying that u r one of the person that ask for rp?

7. No he is saying that you are a perv just like the rest of them

8. now u disgusting Larry u r just testing my patience. u do not know me and u do not need to sat anything bad about me u scrub

9. That was brave to call him lol gl kid

10. Then stop coming here and asking for RP if you don't like us trashing you

11. It's a good point as you did just ask for rp

12. disgusting Larry I think u must go back to sch because u did not pass English or u t just stupid. I did not ask for any bs rp u motherless scrub

13. Someone's pretty defensive eh? Whatchya hiding lil fella?

14. he is SO cute when he is angry. can i keep him? PWEASE?!?

15. defensive? I am not defending anything. I do not rp but that motherless scrub wanna find trouble with me. he wants trouble I can give him trouble

16. I smack noobs like you in pimd been a long long time since I've ever found someone who knows a but if pvp in pimd

Last guy had to call 2 clubs to farm most they did was hits lasting a hour then the person in question ran to another rp club

17. [​IMG]
    Most people in pimd 

18. That picture from first page is quality...so yeah..

19. The kid on my wall is butt hurt an daring me to come to his RP pond.. Idk what that means?

20. This post is so relevant.