character count.

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by -KawUser-, Jul 28, 2014.

1. You need to extend character count, because people want to write in cc and on their cp, who agrees??

2. Break the message into two parts

3. I support the idea, people have actual posts longer than the limit allows.

4. If cc's character count were extended, wc's would be too. I'd bet most people don't want to see wc ads that take up 8 lines each. If you have to say something lengthy, just send a few consecutive messages.

As for clan info, there's no big reason against increasing the length, but I don't feel it's needed. If you have an essay in your info, no one will read it. If you can't fit everything in now, look closer and you'll find you won't really need to say that much.

5. I'd like increased wall space, personally.

6. Some people has not any characters limits in the chats, because they are on a old version before the character limits appeared on a specific version, OR because they use more emoji. Actually, all emojis are 2 characters, but if you have an old keyboard, it costs 1.

By example, before I downgrade GO keyboard, the emojis was 2 characters each, because there was a box "[]" appearing on right side. Now, everything is finr. Pretty weird.

Anyway, if they reduced it, it was surely due to the people overloading the chats.

7. Oh, by old version on first paragraph, it was about KaW application.

8. Support on clan page. ( emonjis use 2 characters each)

9. Also to get into the negatives just copy something u are not editing and delete it(making sure it is copied) then do your editing. Once u are done make sure u have at least 1 letter open and then paste what ever u took out and then u will have everything u wanted and all the edits

That is how to extend count on CP. not very organized but it gets the point across