Lure of the Hive

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 26, 2014.

1. So once the spcion stuff to upgrade is gone, is there any way to continue upgrading the rings?

2. No,it's event time only.

3. Seven EBs five Psion every time.

4. KAW Devs \ Support \ whomever you may be, this is not true at all. I have seen this EB drop more for spy builds than any other build type. This is a fact (see other member posts). While I may factually argue with most of your statements above, you are correct in stating "luck," but please add in your statement "...good luck to towered attack builds."

:evil: :lol: :evil:

5. Will they increase the psion drop rate?

6. Cause it's almost impossible to fully upgrade anything with getting 5 psion per eb

7. Spy builds are at a great advantage. Lol it's soooo true but idk how

8. Spy builds have a massive advantage or attack builds on this I run this and a hansel do the same eb and the hansel has 2 rings and 600 psion where this has no rings and 80 psion

9. Using a swarm doesn't increase anything. Every lure eb I've done I've used the swarm no ring and only 5 psion. At this rate most ppl will not have even one fully upgraded ring

10. Because you're an attack build. But hey it's probably more likely every attack build and hybrid build has bad luck and every spy build has great luck. Am I right, kaw_com?

11. Lol @kyump another attack build having a hard time.

12. I would like to think so, but I doubt it :?:

13. Atk builds are being demolished lol

14. Me: 1 lure, a ring and 105 psion

Atk alt: 13 lures, 0 rings, 13 x 5 psion

Yeey

15. Eight EBs and counting with 5 Psion I'll keep you posted 

16. I've done about 35ish Lure of the Hive EBs so far as a SH. I've gotten the spu ring, 25 psion once, and 5 psion every other time.

17. KAW_Comm, I await your response to my post on page 49. I want you to prove me and others who have posted facts wrong pertaining to this issue. TY. :)

18. Let's be honest here, it really does feel like spy builds ar favored for drops just in general. Looking back at fang event we saw hansels getting a ton more fangs than atk builds. Seems that instead of correcting the issue the devs just changed how event eb drops like feathers etc drop.

Now that quick work around has bit them in the ass once again.

19. Yet again my clan reporting hansels getting 10 psion attack builds 5 psion

20. Woohoo endless Psion 