Dynamic Ally Hire Prompt

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by spookyrobbie, Jul 22, 2014.

1. Here we are again but I refuse to let go .

Under settings and notifications there are dynamic switches which allow u to either switch things on or off .

As an in game enhancement I have requested that there is a dynamic ally hire switch .

This will default to off which which will mean no change to the way you hire an ally .

If you decide to switch on the function then it will simply raise a challenge of requesting confirmation that you wish to purchase this ally.

I'm sure we have all been there before where you've maybe looked at the player then mistakenly hired them . If you where to switch this option on it would offer some protection from this.

Continually keeping it under consideration is not going to improve the game .

For me this is something that should have been introduced a long time ago. While it may not set KAW alight I think there are some minor enhancements that would make player experience better overall this being one of them.

2. Great idea "an ally confirmation prompt" I don't believe this has been suggested before?
    Kaw dev will probably implement this straight away

3. I agree with this, but why have a on off switch for it? Why not always have the prompt?

4. No support what happens if owner is inactive

5. It's called scroll through allies on the left of the screen. Thus reducing stupidity.

6. What has the owner being active got to do with it ??

Anyway to enhance the user experience the user should be allowed to make that decision Conan.

If I go to buy an ally and if I have the option switched on it would simply prompt me asking do I want to buy this ally .

Chubby yes you never know miracles sometimes do happen and pixies are often found flying around Tim's dungeon .

7. Anybody that supports this is retarded.

8. TIMDAFREAK supports this idea, years people been asking for something like this devs, maybe improve the game for once instead of your own pockets.

9. Takka, the thread has nothing to do with asking the owner. I would suggest reading the thread again.

Support! A GREAT idea to have this option toggleable. Pleases everyone!

10. Suppirt, I hired a 140b ally by accident this morning. On android there isn't a small button on the right, it's a giant one stretching across the whole screen and is almost as large as the ally's banner/stats. At the very least, change that for android users.