Big Hansel build

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Aries, Jul 22, 2014.

1. Hey so just a question on Hansel build schematics.

I have 10 Volary lv2 and 3 SoS lv3, my question is once I start my hoarfrost lands should I place more Colonies or do I keep just one attack building?

Another question is if I want to do more system wars from what I have built so far what is the next logical step?

Thanks for reading and the possible help I may get.

2. For hansels that get into osw situations they tend to keep one attack building so the can switch to ps at will, and it won't entirely kill their profit lines.

3. Yeah I've been keeping like that since I'm usually involved with PVP but it's been dry and recently I did a few indi wars and had fun.

4. I would say maybe invest in some spy def towers? That way people cant scout bomb you easily during war, just my advice

5. Alright should I save up for one in highlands or hoarfrost?

6. When it comes to towers T5 gives the most bang for buck

7. Going ps sucks because it makes it hard to repot.. You might want to have a little adt to discourage hansel hunters..

But keep in mind..

Raw hansel stats are no joke.

Look at how popular the 1 T4 attack building and all the rest spy is amongst OSW hansels.. It's not because necessarily they want to go ps although that's an option.. They want as much spy attack as possible so they can cut through these huge sdt/bfa attack builds and strip through towers.. You would be surprised how high up the LB a bc hansel can hurt

8. Don' really need sdt imo  I mean not when you have large stats. No one wants to touch you anyways 

9. i have a "big" hansel build with only on COE i can still hit up to TSG with bartle fury so if you only want one att building you will be alright just buy mostly att build allies

as for war id say spy towers and bfa but others can prob awnser for hansels in war better than me

10. @Rikki

Alright I'll save up for still need my 12 highlands :lol:

11. No need for sdt unless you have to protect bfa.. You will be able to hit all EBs with maxed EB equip and one t4 att.. Decent equip and you won't need mith or pots on tsg

12. If you gonna go hansel, I would suggest sdt. Towered hansel is decent osw/ee build

13. Indi wars are a blast! I love my LB bracket wars. It can go either way up here 

I've never built more than 1 atk build and I war as ps, hiding allies and they aren't cheap ones that can be easily bought and open me up.

I only started doing ee recently, I did LL tower conversion for s2 but I felt it was a waste. If your gonna do indis and not clan wars I would try to keep growing and ignore those plunder killers until you are convinced. As you are not dedicated to a family to regulate you and what not, try what you feel is best. I love my atk over towers as i can land good assns on some big bfa players.

Idk what its like in your bracket but if you can plunder troops on other hansels pretty much every war, then keep your one building, if you fail atks or leak 40% of the time or more you should try ps some

14. Why are you dtw op

15. Larry has it all right just follow what he's saying

16. I would say just build for your playstyle man, whatever you think will make u a better warrior do it!

17. Alright thanks for the help!

/Lock

18. Let it die please

19. Need sdt for EE if you plan on doing EE