7A9_KillerNumber_7A9 Apologize

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by LOTR_l3loodhound_LOTR, Jul 19, 2014.

1. Im Rastaman911 Alt
    RastMan911 Is Really Sorry For Being Such A Dumb In Indi Wars , And He Is Again Sorry 7A9_killernumber_7A9 I Promise I Wont do It Again , Everyone Gets A Second Chance i wish I Get a second chance , and I resoect You and All Your clan members and At The End Am Sorry Again Bro **** happens Everyday ....

2. Apologizing for something in an indy war.....really. Lol

3. And to killernumber no less :roll: how pathetic. He's one of laws biggest war runners

4. War runner? What r u talking about? T

5. The first Wdgaf vs IG war  I remember farming your *** for weeks after

6. And great job farming an account way smaller than yourself

7. Yea u have no idea what happened in that war.
    It was not my choice to leave or stay. I was wrongly accused of being a mole (was a new recruit to WiT) then kicked.

8. Nice cf Alex

9. This is sad but what ever

10. Well if I farm u it would be pretty sad too since ur so pathetic But who cares Come out of DTW u HTE fairy

11. Killer number... I know your mad that I rejected you from my b2b Kingdom Assault clan and then I closed my doors on you but quite honestly, you are not the only one that I did that to. So you can just calm down because doors will open in a week

12. What r u talking about I don't even remember u from anywhere

13. Don't hide it killer. We all saw you begging on my wall 3 days ago begging to let you in my clan

14. I don't see anything on ur wall well now enjo

15. Stop self pinning noob 

16. Killernumber? That guy is a chump 

17. Killer number for the last time stop asking me to open my doors. Its honestly not going to happen

18. kk where's the proof