*How to defeat Kingdom Assault in under 15 minutes*

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Hypnotic-Octoworm, Jul 19, 2014.

1. *Lege*How to defeat Kingdom Assault in under 15 minutes*

Hello it's Hypno and I'm here to finally give out my strategy to beat Kingdom Assault in under 15 minutes. I will warn you that this takes timing and skill but will be worth it when you can brag that you beat KA so quickly.

First you have to get ready so what you need for this will be

-Clan filled with 100 people with min cs of 25m

-5 leaderboard players

-Timing

-Leadership

-6 crystals each member

-Determination

Once you get all that which is a quite easy process which i will save for another time, you will need to move to the procedure.

PROCEDURE

1. Make sure all 100 members are active for this and not afraid to hit.

2. Initiate Eb and sing Death Metal till Eb starts to get pumped up and show the Eb you have no fear.

3. Once Eb starts you will have all members besides the 5 lb unload everything and then crystal twice unloading each time.

4. Now comes the regen bar which is where the lb players will come in. You will need to get them ready to attack on que.

5. You will have all members besides lb unload on the regen bar using 1 xtal till it is empty.

6. This regen is tough so you are going to have to use these 5 lb to be constantly unloading on this bar to hold it back so other players can move through.

7. While the lb players are holding back the dangerous regen, have the 95 other members to unload everything and xtal 3 times till they maxxed out, unloading between each one.

Congratulations! You beat Kingdom Assault in under 15 minutes. The amount of time under 15 minutes depends on how strong your members were. You can now brag to all your friends that you beat Kingdom Assault and most likely beat their record on it.

Thank you for reading and if you have any feedback leave it below or message me directly, I will try to get to you ASAP and make revisions or thank you as needed.

Happy KaWing and may you strike better luck then me.

Hypno

2. Re: *Lege*How to defeat Kingdom Assault in under 15 minutes*

Reserved

3. Re: *Lege*How to defeat Kingdom Assault in under 15 minutes*

Noha still butthurt about the last thread. Support

4. Re: *Lege*How to defeat Kingdom Assault in under 15 minutes*

This sounds more like how i did hte in 39sec or whatever it was. And theres no time to use an xtal, barely enough time to even dump half a bar

5. Re: *Lege*How to defeat Kingdom Assault in under 15 minutes*

Fixing

6. But this is kingdom assault not Hte... Ka is much harder

7. It's impossible to deadest kingdom assault in 15 min!!! It takes 15 min to start the eb!

EXPLAIN

8. Can you make a guide for spragga lives

9. Brick if you look at the procedure you see that i said starting time does not count towards actual eb time and you will instead sing in the pre eb

10. Subtle ill work on it but I have 4 other thread requests I have to deal with first

11. You never said that...

12. #isoloedkingdomassult

13. Eden that's a great accomplishment but this is for under 15 minutes which is unheard of

14. #isoloedkingdomassault

15. Autumn we are talking about kingdom assault.. Not that eb

16. Top time for KA right now is 56 seconds by empire rising with 8 guys

17. #istrippedandpumped80barsonoctoin8min

18. With no lb 

19. I feel like that was a blood rain kingdom assault which is much easier then the one I'm talking about