How to obtain a girlfriend

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Saint-14, Jul 19, 2014.

1. Rejection^
    20 1/2 goats :evil:

2. What kind of man says no when someone as desperate for love as ashes asks for marriage. My hat would be evil. I can't deny them that. Even if they aren't really a score

3. That sad expression...
    Is it true?
    Do you accept my offer?
    WOOO MARRIAGE

4. This doesn't work. Ask Princess. I tried.

5. I got a face full of mace, and a restraining order.

6. Oh, you were offering me goats?

7. Alycone, for you I would give five goat.

8. Depends on how you take it...
    To me it seems.
    She doesn't want you looking at other women or anyone else ever again... hence the mace.
    And the restraining order just means she enjoys being watched from her garden... menacingly.
    Long story short, True Love

9. You are one of those 'women', right?

10. Wow, I never looked at it this way.

11. Zomg! It actually works! Praise op! 

12. Hrm, need a word with op. Went to the girl that I was attracted to house, she was there watching some show about goats and how disgusting their habitat was so, I quickly introduced myself saying: I want to buy your daughter for 6 goats, he politely said in return: wtf who the hell are you get off my property. The girl recognizing me from work quickly reassured her dad that it was just a joke to which I quickly cleared up that it wasn't and I have them wth me, and that after that transaction was made id need to take her out to the ocean with a. Pot of honey, long sorry short, my nose hurts and I have a black eye

13. WHAT.

Dude! You totally screwed up the process!

Honey first, THEN goats. You have to get the order correct or you'll never get a girlfriend.

14. you have to offer an APPROPRIATE NUMBER OF GOATS! he was probably offended that you only offered six for his little princess.

15. Next time if you're unsure on her value I suggest offering a half goat.
    It sweetens the pot.
    Winnie'll come running, get me?

16. Quite right wordwaster. In order to obtain a girlfriend, you'll need at least eighty goats.

Then, of course, one hundred twenty goat females, and two hundred forty goat kids.

That's all you'll need!

17. I always just send my future this pic

[​IMG]

That way I can keep my goats :D

18. I kinda have a thing for asian women, so I just show their father my superior Starcraft micro, the rest pretty much takes care of itself.

OmegaLSA

19. Stop playing kaw and go out more :)