How to obtain a girlfriend

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Saint-14, Jul 19, 2014.

1. Greetings! I'm here today to help all of you lovely folks get yourself hitched up with a lady. "But Seven! I'm a girl! How does this help me?" HAHAHAHAHAJAHAJAHAJAJ shut up. Everyone knows girls don't play KaW! Anyways, I'm going to be teaching you several methods of obtaining one significant other. First off, we have the most classic of options.

Bartering with her Father
    Requirements
    2-10 goats (Depending on worth of said woman
    1 gallon of honey
    Step 1
    Here, you will approach the woman's father. You will ask for her hand in marriage, then offer an appropriate amount of goats based off of the females worth. Tip- never let the Father trick you into spending more goats than you see fit. He's lying. He just wants goats.

Step 2

Next, assuming your offer was accepted, you still need to convince the lady that you are worthy. Sure, she legally now must marry you, but the less fussy she is about it, the better. You need to invite her out into a lovely boat ride across a lake. Then dump your gallon of honey onto your chest and seductively rub it across your torso. This will convince her that you are indeed her true love.

 More methods coming soon. Until then, hold your honey gallons close! 

None of the content above is intended to offend anyone. It is simply a poorly done thread made for giggles. Praise the Swab
    Ps. Sorry for any BBCode fails.

2. Reserved for Franchesca

3. Nothing says "love" like a gallon of honey across the chest.

4. Goats eh? Question...did you go to school in College Station, Texas?

5. I just have an extreme goat fetish

6. No girls play kaw? Salty feet does.

7. To be honest I don't know what salty feet is...

8. Salty feet is a salty foot

9. Goats and honey useless. I give daughter for 8 potato.

10. This is soo funny saying as today I asked out my girl friend on Ferris wheel at state fair for te 3rd time now, last time we broke up at 10 months

11. 8 potato worthless in goat country. Take it to Ireland

12. Woah!!! Disrespect much. Potato worth more that any 2-10 goat.

13. 2-10 goat eat potato.

14. Saltyfeet ain't a chick anymore. Eunuch is more accurate.

15. Well a potato is a potato but 6 goats is also interesting. All for one pig

16. Aw c'mon!!! Salty is atleast a 30 Goat kinda gal..

17. Salty is like 4.3 goat