Inactive for quite some time. Need help

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Hypnotic-Octoworm, Jul 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. @OP, to awnser your question (before this gets locked looking at it) the best payiggn eb's atm are smoke signals

2. cut off againAgain: Smoke signales and the summoner pay best (hte best but costs money.) Individual wars excist (cast wic leave clan get auto matched) :D

3. Still hte is paying most if you have seal or if you wish to spend some $.. otherwise do the summoner & the sleeping giant eb.. they pays most & lil less than hte if you can use items in both ebs..
    nothing much happened after feather event.. so dont worry.. after feather hunt there was egg hunt & all star wars 2014.. right now time trial event is going on.. in which you have to complete specific ebs in given time in order to get plunder spells which increases your plunder ..
    thats it.. pardon me if i forgot something :)

4. & yeah devs brought some changes in wars
    . Its called individual wars. You have to cast woc before 2 hrs of war starts & you will be automatically selected in a clan to war. Its awesome. Give it a try. Enjoy kawing :)

5. Thank you for your answers and not insulting me for closing my clans doors. You shall be remembered.

6. I suggest the best eb for you is the red button on the bottom of your profile, it's extremely dangerous therefore you are asked if you want to continue.

You press yes and voila HFBC and #1 on LB.

#C0M4VK

7. Ive done that before but I think the devs patched that glitch.

8. That isn't even funny anymore argletom.

9. ^^true the email the devs things is outdated

10. Also octo, I like how you deleted the posts from reach from your wall. :lol:

11. /locked, question answered and now getting derailed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.