New Ideas for KAW

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by TheArchitects, Jul 14, 2014.

1. Alright so I've been thinking about this for quite some time now, and I've come up with some pretty cool ideas (at least I think they are) for a new version of KAW.

First of all... What if we could choose different biomes to originally start our kingdoms in? That would dictate what buildings we could build the different levels of you castle (lowlands, highlands, hoarfrost) examples would be something like the desert. In the desert you would have the first castle level, and you would explore " the sands". The second level would be " the oasis" and the third would be "the dunes"

A second thing that would be cool to have would be if you could actually name your kingdom instead of just your player name.

Anyway thanks fir reading this and hope you enjoyed! XD

2. Isn't your kingdom name your name? 

3. No support :twisted:

4. No support, why can't you just not use your brain like the rest of us do in this game?

5. This guy.. Is dumb

6. Obviously you are the dumb one.... I am a banana not a "guy"

7. Biomes? What is this, middle school science geeks at war?

8. Ya'll are some haters!
    Jk lol
    Well I thought it was a cool idea anyway but sorry

9. No support. This isn't evony

10.  if KaW did a promo for dark souls 1 and 2 where they had new EBs which dropped gear from those two games

11. Being able to send items like equip and stuff would be cool too

12. kaw is different from most games for a reason. If they did that it would pretty much be cliche, and expected from a war game. There's a reason you have to pick a "class" or a "element" or a "power" or whatever. And your name is your kingdom name, your playing as a kingdom, not a person.

13. Dont have to pick a "class"* :oops:

14. I DO like the idea of naming our kingdoms..

- AshesHarem

- UnicornsFrolick

- BaltosBabes

- MagicMidgetKingdom

15. Sounds like some other lame kingdom games lol

16. That idea is just... the worst.

17. Guys please cut him some slack . He just thought of some things he'd like to see implemented. If you don't like his ideas then fine, but don't get so mad over it. Just say support or no support and move on ️