America in bad shape..Obama only making things worse

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by KA____CHEWBAKKA____KA, Jul 13, 2014.

1. Like I tell everyone else. Dont like America or what it's doing then leave. No one is forcing you to stay :)

2. Very neighbourly of u

Freedom of speech about the truth so up n leave when ears burn....aaah good logic๎€Ž

3. The whole world is rotting every single day. Not because of Obama but the government itself was build on lies. Let me remind u of that

4. Not only that but if ur not happy of what they have build change it

5. Obama is actually doing a pretty good job at slowing the debt bush put us in the debit with never stop rising but it can slow down and maybe it will start going down but we gotta stay out of other countries and let them deal with their own problems.

6. Gary Johnson

7. America isn't in bad shape, Blaming one person for some minor "problems" is pointless. People think that because Businesses are laying off workers Because they can't make payroll. The economy as a whole isn't as good because of the growing population. Lazy people collecting Unemployment shouldn't cry about being unemployed, there's loads of jobs that no one wants that could be filled.

The Population is growing by approximately 3.3 million each year, where do you think the new jobs are going? As Americans generally ask for more money than the nations of such countries like India who work for much less than the average American. I mean who wants to sit on the telephone all day answering complaints anyways?

Lets take a sharp turn entirely different from what I've been saying to not blame just Obama, but the Democratic Party. Bush only put the nation in a number approximately 1.6 trillion (don't quote me on the exact numbers)
    Where has the debt gone under the democratic rule. Sure Obama is the president that authorized some of the bad choices but it's who he listens to is the problem. Republicans vs democrats fighting are awful.

8. OBAMA in 2008, One Big Ass Mistake America. OBAMA in 2012, One Big Ass Mistake America.....Again. Obama's worse thing (other than him kissing ass to the Muslim Brotherhood) is the damn Obama Care. Basically is Tax paying Americans' tax money goes into paying for Obama Care. Well the thing with Obama care is some companies realized that Obama care is cheaper for them than their original healthcare plans, so they switched over. My father's lucky that he works for an enormous company called Aramark, they're a Fortune 500 company with like 35,00-50,000 employees,somewhere between those numbers, and they didnt switch to Obama Care, good thing cuz we would've gotten a horrible healthcare plan than what we have now.

9. We have a saying where I'm from, "you can't please all of the people all of the time" watching decisions being made on 'behalf ' of the people just seems to be digging the hole deeper for future generations to deal with and I'm not just talking about America, alliance's built on promises that can never be fulfilled wars that can never be won and policies that can never last or work sustainably

10. Obama needs to leave, nuff said

11. Lol at all the lunatics in this thread ๎’๎’

Actually , it makes me sad ๎“

12. OBAMAA IS A MUSLIM SUICIDE BOMBER WHO WANTS 102 VIRGINS WITH BIG EARS...:))

13. It's actually Congress, and the corrupt wealthy people. They control this nation. They "push" bills into Congress and corrupt the president so that he believes he is doing the right thing. I don't like Obama, but y'all need to remember it's not only Obama.

14. But it's congress that corrupt this country.