Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.9

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Harrian, Jul 11, 2014.

1. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1

If you want additional ideas for future features, search for the Estoc Clocker. Nazulle (sp?) released it a while ago and should give you insight and information on additional features you might like to add.

Thanks for being willing to share you work with others.

Cheers,

Kage.

2. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1

HARRIAN FOR VK!!!

3. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1

Already at 31 downloads! Off to a nice start! I hope users will provide feedback on what they'd like to see added! :)

4. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1

Pictures of hawt ladies in the background.. Like the KaW loading screen

5. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1

Remove the loading ladies clothes on kaw screen then put her in the background of your thing and sure.

6. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1

Question: Why can't we just use 02 excel sheets to track opponent and own clan ko's.

May just save on a L O T of memory space :roll:

7. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1

Great effort tho, Harrian..

Cheers !! :)

8. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1

Don't know about others but when I try to track with excel I have anywhere from 0-10sec delay on my counter. Haven't tried this yet so we will see.

9. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1

Against ToS as this is third party software that gives unfair advantages for those that use it. I suggest mods lock and nobody use this as it will just lead to bans/resets

10. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1

Ermahgerd this is amazing

11. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1

GREAT JOB HARRIAN!!
    Thank you for sharing the hard work you put together here. Some of these nubs like to complain and accuse, yet clearly they can not read. This is the type of community effort that makes kaw what it is.

To all the nubs especially swaggaimanidiotlollipoplicker shut your pie holes and actually read the entire thread and comments before breaking ToU and falsely accuse Harrian of an offense. I suggest a mod forum ban those false accusers, but hey that's just me. ️. Again thanks Harrian. I look forward to trying this out.

12. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1

@swagga you just made yourself look like an idiot. This won't get anyone banned/reset because as slayerbob said on pg1 it is DEV APPROVED

13. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1

Mainly because this is meant to be a free tool to use. A license for Microsoft Excel is rather expensive for the average player. Also while I enjoy visual basic I absolutely despise VBA. This program might migrate into C# soon since I'm currently brainstorming a way to make the timers take up less memory.

I did consider making a JAVA version which would've been much simpler to create however it would use up an ungodly high amount of memory compared to the visual basic version I've created.

It's all good man :) they'll learn! Actually the moderator team locked the thread and double checked with the developers to make sure everything was A Okay! So it's not surprising that a few people might confuse this with an illegal third party program!

14. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1

Bumping to active topics.

Hoping some people playing in the individual wars today will post some feedback!

15. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1

Always interesting to see what other people code to ease some kaw tasks. Thanks for sharing it!

I usually either used some rather basic excel sheets or the usual google spreadsheets that could be shared by your team. Nothing fancy... I'll have a look at your tool, maybe it will give me a few ideas for my own projects ;)

PS: As you have to feed all the data manually into your tool, this in no way can violate the ToU (or writing stats down on paper would be too...).

16. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1

Great work.. fully support.. keep it up Harrian.. now in ind wars as ppl are chosen randomly some good players have to lost thier ee coz of lack of tracker.. your tool will be very helpfull in such situations..

I strongly recommend Harrian as VK for his genorous efforts for making this tool & helping kawmmunity to make this a good game..

Once again nice work bro ;-)

17. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1

I've setup an anonymous Google form for people to submit feedback. It is accessible here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1F4JFQF-GGcQsnnY15Nhtf78gFE6yLnlczHBrGulvw4Q/viewform?usp=send_form

From my experience with individual wars I found that, more often than not, scrolling up in the clan chat to find a target was much easier than listening to what the tracker said. I had one individual war with Pope_Benedict who did an amazing job tracking and one of the major things he did differently was that he posted the names in the clan chat along with the the clan rank of targets that were coming up. This became the core focus of this program was to allow easy tracking and allow the tracker to post usernames into the clan chat along with clan rank.

I appreciate your comment and I hope this does help individual war members out a lot! I participate in many individual wars and I would prefer the war to be about skill not about who has the best tracker!

18. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1

any updates?

my feeling is there needs to be a button to mark someone as not KO'd ie for xtal when you see report of inc, not KO'd etc.

19. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1

WTG Harr!!!

20. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1

Excel is expensive. Open Office is free. Of course you could have a clannie do the ss and just monitor via excel viewer too.