Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.9

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Harrian, Jul 11, 2014.

1. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1

loll anonymous feedback?? seriously if ppl are too lazy to work out something for their own tracking then dont war.

this whole thing is killing the essence in warring... indi wars is already having way too many moles cheating and we dont need this to make it worst.

win with your own effort!!

2. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1

Indeed ^

3. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1

bump for great program

4. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1

To answer your question, I just received some feedback (via google) and I'll be putting out a new version tonight. As for the xstals you can instantly put them in the UP section by putting 600 (or a number greater than 600) in their offset section and hit KO. This will instantly clear their timer. This was in the design plan and I had assumed it would have been obvious but I guess that's only because of my knowledge of how the program works.

Thanks roshi!

5. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.2

Here's the update I promised!
    v0.1.2 - http://fbe.am/tBZ
    -Added an option to automatically copy the "Up in less then 1 minute" textbox to the clipboard every 100 milliseconds and moved Player 13 to allow the option to be in a position with it's relative functions.
    -Now when Copy Buttons are clicked they include "UP:",">1 Minute", and "Up Next" respectively and also disable the auto timer (so the clipboard doesn't get overwritten when copying)\
    -Disabled "Always on top" Mode
    -Added the Minimize Button Back.

6. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.2

Thanks

7. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.2

This is an amazing application! If you can't get it to work here are a few extra steps to help for the "dumber" PC users like myself:
    -Once you download it, choose to view it in the folder
    -Then you can right-click on it and choose to extract it, then it should work fine

Just a few things to possibly add though:
    1. Allow us to enter in the CR number instead of giving us pre-assigned numbers for the people
    2. Maybe create another bar that will list the people that have just come out of KO and keep them in the order that they come out until they get re-KO'd

Other than that this is an amazing application I appreciate your contribution to the KaW Community!

8. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.2

Bump

9. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.2

Could you explain the reason behind your first suggestions a bit more?

Your second suggestion is something I've been thinking about adding but I can't find the justification of why you would need to see them in the right order after they've come up, other then keeping them from regenerating a bunch. I'll try and add this feature but it's going to take some creative thinking.

10. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.2

Cant use it on my galaxy s4 :(

11. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.2

Yeah Im guessing your phone doesnt have.net framework

12. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.2

@Harrian, I think being able to input the CR numbers is good for the clan wars when all of the members in the waright not be 1 to 15 in clan strength.

13. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.2

Ah I see what you mean! I was anticipating using it for clan wars soon but not yet. I'll make sure to include this in the next update!

14. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.2

Is it possible to reenable "always on top"

15. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.2

The next version of the program is going to come out with a menu strip, I will include it there as an option just for you! :)

The biggest thing people of asked for so far is the ability to synchronize multiple clients across many users. This will probably take some time to work out but it will work it's way into the program at some point!

16. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.2

This is pretty cool.

17. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.2

@Harrian Thank you so Much!

18. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.2

Devs should hire you, you have great updates.

19. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.2

ADM had some good ideas. Making the orders based on ko time would be useful for advantage wars and there is no reason not to have it in classic wars. Might as well include it in all war types because I am sure someone will find a use for it. For instance if you want quick kos you can start with bottom of up list and work your way up since they are weakest.

20. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.2

Yeah for sure! This is something I had overlooked while designing! The current setup is not able to track someone after his or her KO timer has expired but the new setup I've decided to use will be able to easily; however I'm not sure what point this will make it into the release version. This week I'm visiting my university to finalize my transfer so I'm not sure if I'll have enough time.

If only! The things they do are on a much larger scale! I'm an idea man in the larger picture, enthusiasm is my best friend! I've already completed two years toward a degree in Management Information Systems but I'm transferring to a different school to get a degree in Computer Science instead! It would be a miracle if I could get an internship at A Thinking Ape! My life planning hopefully lands me in Vancouver or the Valley with in the next few years!