Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.9

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Harrian, Jul 11, 2014.

1. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.7

No problem! :) Those who are willing to post their suggestions to my wall or the feedback often get their requests answered! However those who think they're ideas are "too good" to be posted on my wall then beg me to follow them and waste my time are ignored.

Also note I have the health crystal feature implemented but it doesn't do anything yet, I'm trying to figure out a way to visually represent who has and has not used their crystal yet. This should allow the tracker to give a good estimate on the risk of mass crystal usage at the end of a war.

2. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.7

Great job harrian

3. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.7

Just bumping to say that I'm sorry this hasn't gotten any updates in a while, I've started a much larger project in my free time and unfortunately it doesn't allow for the long brainstorming sessions I use to come up with new features :( However I do still check the feedback often and if a new feature idea comes through I will do my best to implement it!

You guys are still awesome,
    Harrian

4. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.7

Plz allow when u edit #'s to add a "*" to show important ppl :)

5. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.7

does this work on mac?

6. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.7

Try using winebottler.

7. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.7

Cool. Are u ever gonna stream your wars again?

8. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.7

Bump for a friend :)

9. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.7

Pleeaaaase add support for 100v100, as the app doesn't work past 25. I understand that the coding can be difficult :(

10. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.7

Support

11. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.7

Bump

12. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.7

Nice job it works very well

13. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.7

Nice

14. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.7

Ehh I'm having a issue with the auto copy and regular copy.

15. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.7

Hello friends! Sorry it has been too long! I'm here to ask all of you a question how many of you would like to see this program moved into a web application with no download required? I'm looking to see the amount of interest in such a change before I move forward!

16. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.7

It would be nice, however I forsee some response issues with people with not so great wifi. I understand it would probably work in flash or java, and it wouldn't need wifi to load other than the initial loading.

This would make tracking possible on phone though, right? It would be sketchy, but better than no tracker.

17. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.7

The page would be mostly coded in client side javascript meaning a user if they wanted to could just ctrl + s the page and use the local copy if they had connection issues. Also Yes, it would make it possible to run the tracker from a phone however designing an interface for phones would be an incredible task. This is not something I'm unwilling to do but it is going to eat a huge amount of my time. It would however be able to run on anything with a web browser and java script. This means that people with iPads and/or other tablets could use the tracker; however the copy features would be useless if KaW and the tracker were being run on two different devices.

18. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.7

Make it usable for a phone, That would be awesome

19. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.7

I would like to see it on mobile platform please.

20. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.7

^ like harrian said, how would it work for a phone? And tracker app and kaw on one screen will be small