Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.9

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Harrian, Jul 11, 2014.

1. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.3

I got some time today so I spent a few hours working on these requested features so they were ready for individual wars this week!

v0.1.3 - http://fbe.am/tDQ
    -Users can now control the clan rank. To utilize this feature just include the number with the user name in the text file separated by a single space. There is an example text file included!
    -Users can now load new text files into the program without having to completely exit and reload. Access this feature in the Settings option.
    -Added the ability to have the program all ways on top. Access this feature in the Settings option. This can be enabled and disabled at the user's discretion
    -Now dynamically displays the proper number of players based on the amount entered. No more empty and space wasting text boxes!

2. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.3

Decent looking app.

You will most likely run into the problem of clients syncing with out a cloud/central server to be the master/sync host. Or the users will have to be able to configure their router/firewall to broadcast/receive for the program. In places where you have a dynamic IP this will be a major problem as your address may never be the same twice.

3. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.3

I love it. Best idea ever

4. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.3

Yeah this may be out of my skill level right now but I have a few ideas in mind!

Glad to hear it!

5. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.3

Thanks for this

6. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.3

Can you make the names green for when they are open, red for KO, and yellow for out in less than a min?

7. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.3

Bumping for this war

8. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.3

Thanks for the update

9. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.3

Virustotal.com upload please and give me link :p its precaution sorry

10. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.3

Mhmmm this is an easy implementation! Are you thinking of making the text change color or the white in the textbox?

Let me explain something, downloading the program is your choice not mine! I get nothing from a person downloading this and using it for his or her benefit, other than a few Thank Yous. You're welcome to virus check all you want but it's not on me to do so. However choosing not to download means missing out on a piece of something that you could contribute to and improve!

11. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.3

Either or Harrian, both should be simple enough to implement. However since I came up with the idea can we do the text please :)

12. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.3

Very nice.

My telepathy tracking methods are better though. But only Bellemorte and myself have this ability.

But very impressive for a human.

13. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.3

Invalid file...no content

14. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.3

If its the download your talking about then it didn't download properly. You'll need to try again.

15. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.3

Not sure about that, Filebeam is good about letting me know if an upload is incomplete. Did you try redownloading?

16. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.3

Some people are saying they would rather have just the numbers and not see the names. (Maybe an option to turn that off)

17. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.3

You should add options to auto copy the up list or to copy up and 1 minute list so it looks like so

Up: 88, 34, 97, 43, 53, 77, 31, >1 Minute: 22) Pepper-with-a-bit-of-salt 99) Malcius 28) -SpY_ShadowDweller_SpY

Or maybe have it so you can auto copy ups and 1 Minute with just CR's so it fits

Up: 88, 34, 97, 43, 53, 77, 31, >1 Minute: 22, 99, 28

Also getting rid of the last comma in the ups list would be nice, but not important!

Overall this is turning out to be a very good program so far!

18. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.3

Very good, and i am glad that this has been dev approved, look forward to seeing the 7-13 adv system

19. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.3

I'll be adding some additional customization to the program for this! You'll have to check out the settings in the program when I release this version!

Will definitely add it not sure when it will make it into the program however. If it looks easy I'll add it tonight! If not it will wait till next week!

Ah I see! I'll be adding more settings for the customization to the menu then!

20. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.4

v0.1.4 - http://fbe.am/tGd
    -Added Color Settings! Green means up, yellow means up in less than one minute, and red means down. There are two different modes for this setting! One Mode that changes the color of the text and another mode that alters the color of the textbox it's self! Note only one mode can be active at a time!
    -Added new settings for the automatic clipboard copy! It was given it's own section on the menu strip to be clearly noticeable! Note that the less than one minute timer that it was originally is now the default setting while it's enabled!
    -Fixed a major bug with CR only mode that would display all zeros in every copy box!