Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.9

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Harrian, Jul 11, 2014.

1. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.5

Have fun! :)

2. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.5

I'm more into kaw on iOS than PC, :|. I would like to see it on ios (will never happen) :)

3. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.5

[​IMG]

4. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.6

v0.1.6 - http://fbe.am/uoK
    -Adjusted code to an object oriented paradigm! You should notice an decrease in memory and cpu usage, this will allow more users access if the program was unusable to you before!
    Note: This change involved a rewriting almost the entire program! Please inform me of any bugs you find in this thread or the using the feedback here: Here, please do not wall me.
    -Now able to keep track of those who just came up! The up section now shows "Up: [never-ko-ed][left-to-right]"
    -Custom color modes are disabled for right now, they will return in the near future! Normal Green-Yellow-Red modes are still enabled in the normal Text/Textbox modes.
    -Renamed the "5-10 Minute Advantage" to "5-10 Minute Random" (note that the functionality is the same for both but people wanted it renamed to reflect what the war schedule shows)

5. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.6

Heads up guys here is a few features I'll be working on:
    • Experimenting with the offest functionality.
      -it's clear to me that there is never a situation where the offset should be entered as 0. This is both because of both in game lag dealing with the notification of KOs and human lag. It also has to do with the fact that even if the notification was instant then it would still be impossible to hit the KO button in the exact second the notification displayed on screen.
    • When a health crystal is used a user may enter an "x" in the offset box and it will mark them as having their crystal used for that war, it will also mark them as up and reset their timer.
    • Double tapping any clan rank number will open a text box to change that clan rank
    • Adding some end of war reporting data, total KOs, time each player spent (visibly) dead, who was identified as using a health crystal and who was not. Probably will have some kind of way to export the information into an .html file for your personal use.
    • Making the user interface a bit better

6. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.6

Nice

7. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.6

Keeps erroring in the middle of wars

8. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.6

Looks good! Swell job Harrian!

9. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.6

Works reallly well! You have to be fast too for it to be super effective

10. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.6

I've just been informed of a major bug that occurs when you have hide names enabled and a color mode enabled also. I'll be putting out a fix tomorrow!

11. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.6

v0.1.6.1 - http://fbe.am/uCA
    -Fixed a major issue with the hide names functionality that caused some major complications with the color mode functionality.

12. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.6

Bump

13. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.6

You beat me to it :/

14. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.6

The prophecy!!

15. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.6

[​IMG]

16. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.6

^ this guy be spreading ebola everywhere.

17. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.6

Thanks for keeping up the great work Harrian.

18. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.6

No problem! I'm just filling a niche! :)

19. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.7

v0.1.7- http://fbe.am/uKk
    -Users can now change the clan rank of a player directly in the program. Just double click on a player's clan rank label and an input box will make it's self available to you!
    -If you try to input a clan rank that is already assigned to someone else you'll be asked if you want to swap their clan ranks!
    -Added an experimental feature, under settings and under UP you can find two options: Standard and Experimental. Standard is the way the tracker currently works. Experimental attempts to put freshly out of KO targets in left-to-right order (shoving all the never been ko'ed targets to the right). There are draw backs to this, for instance when a player comes out of the >1 minute box they're shoved to the front of the UPs meaning that someone in the middle of that list could actually be up while the first person in the list still has a few seconds on their game timer.
    There is no risk to changing this option mid war!
    -Fixed an issue that was occurring with clan rank files. Files would change the label correctly but when they collaborated with functions like auto copy and the visual representations they would default to the standard order. I'm not sure why a bug this major when so long without any mention of it.

20. Re: Harrian's War Tracking Application Alpha Version 0.1.7

Yaesssss thank youuuuuu