True, that the use of spies lower my final payout?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by TheSorrow101, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Hi,
    Someone told me, that if I attack with regular troops and additional assassinate with spies, my final payout could be up to 40% less if I just would attack with regular troops. Is that true?

2. No it's not true.

3. Hahahahahahhahahahahahahah

Who the **** told you spies lower your final payout? They create your final payout....

4. It's true.

5. Spies give you more money is what I was always told...

6. I haven't used spies in months.. I have 50k more attacks than assassins :lol:

7. From what I've gathered, using both troops and spies as an attack build will always increase your bonus plunder, but overall lower the plunder earned from whatever eb you are hitting. Same goes for most hybrids.

The only exception to the above is for hansels, for which using spies and troops doesn't affect the total plunder earned from the eb.

All of this is null and void if you just decide to skim (2 atks 3 assa every 5mins)

8. Hopefully that's understandable at least.

In the future we have a question thread that can be used for short questions such as this. I would also request a lock as this has been answered now :)

9. No your just not using them correctly b

10. It will lower everyone else's plunder. Why?

The reward you get is a percentage of the bet plunder. Because you are doing damage to the EB but hardly making any plunder, your not adding to the net plunder just killing the EB faster. This means there is less net plunder to share out in the reward.

So ye it does.

11. Kk, thx! Put a lock on it :)

12. Want to get a huge net plunder and earn more EB reward? Get a clan full of hansels. Hansels make huge amounts for assass and contribute a lot more to the net plunder.

13. If you are an attack heavy build spies can lower your promo items and gold received.

14. Atk build's bonus from spies is less than damage plus bonus with troops. So if as a clan you were to only use spies if hansel, and atk builds use spies elsewhere, there are more total hits to be had so as a clan more gold is earned.

I think

Make sense?

15. Idiots. Everywhere. I swear.

How would doing actions LOWER your plunder? 

How would doing actions LOWER anyone else's plunder? 

IT DOESNT. As an attack build, your spy buildings won't yield as much as they would if you were a hansel, but that doesn't mean it doesn't give you money or lowers your plunder.

Using spies as an attack build will help your clan complete an EB quicker and thus lowers yours or others POTENTIAL plunder because the EB was to be longer, then people would get more chances to attack.

16. Using spies on ebs as an attack build does little to help your end bonus.

Taking that into account, if you just use troops, your plunder per action will increase. This does not mean more gold per eb by not using spies...but more plunder per action.

17. That's bs
    Why do you think there's so many sh