what should i do next

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Dav1l, Jul 7, 2014.

1. Hey guys.. What should I do next to grow fast.. Should I buy Allie or upgrade?

2. Join blades of sapphire.

3. Don't listen to him he's a dickhead

4. Why don't you ask your oh so helpful clan 
    Instead of posting here.

If your clan doesn't answer, I agree with first post.

5. Depends, in the long term picture Allie trading would be your best bet because it makes a lot of money and you also get BFA. But if you're just trying to grow stats as fast as possible you might as well just upgrade.

6. K.. Tnx

7. Save this for world chat please

8. If it's already in forums then your post is completely unnecessary Trisky because it did not help in any way. Next time please refrain from posting.

9. Ally...you get plunder...otherwise you're hitting with almost no plunder and your next upgrade will take forever! 

10. what should u do next its easy GET OUT OF FORUMS AND ASK YOUR CLAN OR WORLD CHAT LOCK PLEASE!

11. Dav just ignore gochicago, he thinks he is all great(he's not).

12. Refrain from posting? I can post wherever I want to Dreamer.

13. Nob 33 trillion in gold and become a 31 mil cs pure spy

14. Triksy your post did not help. I do not see why you posted it :roll: .

15. Does it matter? You're not OP so don't tell me what to do. I see you in threads acting all "big" and thinking you control the threads or something. So like I said before don't tell me what to do ;)

16. Yep that's exactly how I think. I think I'm better than you. I am big, I am important. If you can't tell I'm am of a higher caliber. You've got me all figured out :roll:

17. Yes, you critisize people's posts in almost every thread. Just shut up and focus on yourself, if they really bother you that much, then make your own thread. Then you can tell people not to post ok?

18. Yes because everything bothers me and I am the only one that criticizes. How could I forget forums wasn't partially built to help people. So writing on people's questions thread "spam thread" "belongs on WC" "noob" is the right thing to do.

I should try to be more like you Triksy :)