Profilic Plunder Issue?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by iScout, Jul 4, 2014.

1. I managed to get 5% and 10% bonuses from Time Trials, But I don't see any increase in my plunder, I was making 141.3M /Hit before, its still exactly the same. I don't see any point in burning seals for time trials anymore, Like there's no increase at all.
    Well, one more disadvantage of being a hansel I guess. Devs are probably like "If you're a hansel, You're gonna have a bad time in this game".

2. its been a while but eh.... lol lets wait another couple days till the effects start working

3. I'M ONLY GETTING 1.5 percent BONUS!! Not 15 percent!! I usually get 144 million and now I'm only getting 146!!! 15percent of 144 is 21 million. So I should be getting 165 mill first hit.. Our whole clan is getting different plunder. Please fix it and give us rightful compensation. Far out what a balse up. Again!

4. I am still getting no bonus at all. 2 spells active and no increase.

5. I'm sh and before tt spells I got 102b per hit and now with extra 15% spells only got 103b per hit, is this the promo u ask us to fight for with seals, xystals and mithrills ??!!!
    Really not worth it at all, how's your designers doing their jobs devs!!!?

6. For all spy builds, the original bonus was to only affect your plunder, not your ally bonus. With the new update, the devs have recognized the issue and are giving us spy builds ally bonus increase as well, that is why you were all exp low increases

7. **** this plunder bonus event anyway 

Where's the pvp you apes ?