new players' guide

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Master, Jul 3, 2014.

1. Hey forumers and new accounts,

This is a guide that will teach you how to play and what is essential to do after you start playing.

What is the purpose of the game?

The purpose of the game is to have fun and to get stronger to reach the leader board.

Volleying

If you are on an Idevice or an Android, go to the market place and buy only one speaker that costs 1 nobility. This will enable you to send one world chat message. You have to send "volley me, I'm new!" Volley means: to hire someone so many times. By each hire they hire you,
    You get a small profit, and by this profit, only buy land.

If you are on a computer, you can't send a message to the world. The only way to send messages to the world from the computer is to buy nobility points from the oracle and to buy speakers.

EBs

Then find a clan that does easy EBs (epic battles). I advice you to join a clan that does these EBs:
    1. The depraved
    2.the forgotten ones
    3.the reckoning

These EBs are open for you to hit them and for that, it will give you a big amount of gold after the EB finishes.

What should you do with the gold you get?

For a new account, you have waste all your gold on exploring land and building buildings. Building is the main way to grow and get stronger. There are different buildings you can build, it is also explained in this thread.

ACTIVITY

Activity it the only key to power,
    The more active you are the more successful actions you do, the more gold you get when the EBs finishes. A lot of EBs have a phase that requires items for you to continue the eb.

Items (potions)

The items are bought from the market where you can find many different kinds of items, these items cost gold and boosts your attack/defense/spy attack/spy defense.

The items are also used in EBs to get gold and complete the eb. You can find what item and when should you use it in all the EBs in this thread by Wulf:

viewtopic.php?f=6

2. You can follow me if you have any further questions.

3. I don't know it's not posting just forget it.. Lock it please

4. Shush Maiden, don't derail the thread with your stupidity and sarcasm.

Support OP

5. Where's the pvp guide????

6. It did post? I can see what you wrote

7. It's soo much longer than that

8. Oh :/ did it on mobile? It's another problem devs gotta fix

9. The holy grail of knowledge is upon us!

Can someone fill me in on this marine21 craze?

10. Op is a failure. Game is not about getting stronger and reaching leader board. Maybe it used to be but anymore the game is mostly running on the bonds of friendship people have made over the years.

Besides post with your main if you really want it to be took seriously.

11. An ampersand cuts off your post. That might be your problem

12.  What Conan said

13. Conan, this is my main i obviously reset after this game has changed, as you said

14. Then op you clearly should look into things before you post.

If I had a suggestion to new players it would be to not play this game at all. Delete it and forget it ever exist.

15. Another thing to do is NEVER LISTEN TO IronMaiden246 it whatever her name is!