The Actual Guide to SKOing.

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by RenamedPhoenix, Jul 3, 2014.

1. Well my thread was actually a little sarcastic but great you have done a proper thread 

2. Thank you Vixen. See you on the battlefield.

3. Toxic. Just join an averagely good warring clan and you'll be fine when it comes to battle plans.

4. Those percentages are wrong. The real exact percentages are:

5% SKO
    20% KO

P.S. ironically phoenix, you're mocking Vixen for being wrong yet you're wrong too. "plunder just disappears" does NOT happen when you sko. Enemy still loots from you, just however 5% of your plunder, it DOESN'T just disappear.
    goes to show no one is perfect.

Hope this helped clarify

5. Haven't seen you in a while, dbogr...

Yes, you are right. When I wrote that it "just disappears", I was confused too. I didn't know if that was the case, but I didn't know if it wasn't. Therefore I winged it, and you have corrected me. Thank you.

6. hey phoenix been a while indeed :)

You're welcome though, just hope i help clarify specially for all those new warrers so they have a better idea

7. Ive seen kos in the billions..your kinda dumbing down the severity of the need to sko and why its so important by saying "up to 300m.
    My only nitpick.

Was well layed out thread and glad to see one..peeps that cant sko drive me insane.

8. Haha. Me too. But either way, Pinky, I haven't warred in a while either. I'm waiting until Season 4 or war xtals before I waste my limited xtals. (Though I might war once in a while...)

9. best time to fail steal is around 12%-13% of troops left. Especially if getting heavy inc. Just enough time to safely fail steal.

10. I love getting tips from a crappy little SH!

11. I like vixen's thread a lot better.

12. Vix was way better. Next time put a little less effort into it please

13. Great thread op, hope you update it with the corrections that were posted