Strip Funds

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by ForumDawg, Jun 23, 2014.

1. I heard strawb3rry was a bank

2. Val how much do you have across all of ur alts?

3. If there is nothing to strip its pointless.

4. Bahahahaha prime u noob

5. You'll also find these banks in hte clans.

6. I find personally.

Banking in bronze bars or attack pots in advance and doing calculations to work out how much I actually have in bronze bars before stripping is a good ideal.

Also good if you're stripped yourself completely to 0 just to re buy a max plunder ally, pots and things

I think planning in advance and being ready for war is the main thing though overall

7. All this talk of secret banks. Make it simple.

Player A has 5t in allies.

Player A's clan hits ebs, and buys players allies with the gold.

Player A now has 5t liquid.

Player A strips target of 5t allies, thus starting the process all over again.

The most important part of this is having a clan full of people willing to contribute their funds to a common cause.

8. Agreed TNT. A bank is worthless if you don't have a clan of like minded players who are willing to help clean banks or hire from a frontliner as well as clean strips.

9. Sounds familiar

10. The bank accts don't fight in the osw...

11. I though this was going to be a totally different type of "strip funds" thread. I keep mine in an old oil can in the garage where the wife will never find it. Hope that helps any of you newly married men out there.

12. Awesome information on this thread!

13. Humpy. It depends on what type of bank and how the system is used.

The way I do it, 3 of the 4 prices to my banking system can fight in the osw and still function as a smooth running bank. This is because I don't have just 1 huge banks, but several that when used correctly can both find and fight.

14. How long does it take to transfer money from one bank to another?

15. I'm just curious from the info I've read
    does that mean my owner is a bank ?

16. They could be. But they look like amazin account to me. Banks don't usually hire that many active allies. They need liquid

17. Look like a main acc* not amazin lmao

18. Lol, good stuff here, but keep somethings back. 

Next thing we'll have explanations of :, Dirty Allies, front line stripping, Front page building, reverse stripping, fusion attacks, hidden hits.....the list of things you learn in osw

I hope this helps more peeps learn this aspect, but let them come to a clan and learn it all lol

19. Alts and banks are noob