The Great Quetzal Hunt Made Even Greater

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 24, 2014.

1. Why are u doing this, whats comming up or whats the problem about this promo

2. Where are feathers for hitting? Real pvp? Not the screwed up ee system?

Nowhere.... Thanks again  maybe you can really turn me into an EB fairy! Again - you said pvp rewards or system changes will be released late jan, early feb........ It's nearly may

3. About time this joke ended. I still dont know a single player actually wasting their time on this, although im sure there are some out there...somewhere.

Regardless devs...I see as usual that you announce an end date...but not and end time/timezone. Global game devs....remember?

I need an exact time so I know when to celebrate.

Oh...and if you could address the money you owe me from the last event, I could perhaps be a happier person. The details are in the several correspondence I sent you...that you never responded to.

Ty.

4. Off-System PvP is still exuded witch means this entire event is still crap.

6. post response on my wall for ^

7. Just out of interest, will this affect the raffle feather counts needed to enter, and if so, how many will we need to aim for to be in the next one?

8. For all you noobs complaining about festher drops. HTE drops 500. Reck drops 400. Its fair. Stop whining.

9. Nice one for increasing drop rate, appreciated. But reducing the advertised length of promo is a bit weak.

10. Make top 100 win now and the rest is keep getting till May that way it fair

11. Just sell me the spy banner, I'll give you 8 bronze bars for it devs? Deal? 

12. Ive never seen so many ***** fits in my entire life…

13. Reducing the promo length is a godsend. Ty devs.

14. and what in the kaw name do i need to do with that bird skull ????

15. Is it for the feathers we get during the ebs or is it what we have all together?

16. Will the equipment rewards from this feather hunt be of good stats? Or it will suck like the boots and crowns does..

17. Still no drops for pvp. Kinda annoying. And no drops for no matches. Equally annoying. Come on Devs. Either tell us that you have no plans for pvp drops or make it happen.

18. Could we get a small feather drop from nm as EE will be loaded with noobs( i love tht part :lol: ). More clans, more nm. Well... tht is if the algorithm doesnt work... which we all know the answer to that..simple math.

19. Thank you devs for increasing feather drops, I appreciate it.

20. A spokesperson from ATA had this to say about the Off System PVP concerns.

[​IMG]