The Great Quetzal Hunt Made Even Greater

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 24, 2014.

1. I love that iOS still cuts off posts.

Huge props for that thread, Devs listened 

2. @Kaw_community

Will there be another promo? If so what will it contain!

3. @Amburture

Well, if you have a seal, possibly. The average time for a seal I think is 4 days. Now, the average time for HTE is about 1 hour I think. If so, you would have to get into 180 HTE battles. That calculates to 20 HTE's a day. I guess it's possible, not really a normal sleep schedule though.

4. This is exactly what I feared. Interest in Kaw is diminishing. These are crazy enticements to get people to war again. Ridiculous rewards so people will fill dev's pockets with xtal expenditures and hte seals. So Now we get 500 Feathers for every hte? Obviously This is now a dev promo for seals and xtal usage. It's simple dev's. Fix the war system where 3 tanks and 8 sh's doesn't automatically beat a roster that's 40% bigger CS then them. Keep this up and u will continually see the war #'s drop and the nob point purchase drop. U've had a decline in revenue for nearly 2 months. If u keep it up this way, at the 6 mth mark decline KAW will have an identical twin called gaw. Countless games have disappeared becuZ of bad dev decisions. I love Kaw but I'm falling out of it quick. I'm a couple months away from my 2 ur anniversary. Will I make it?

5. Everyone will be more active now. Ebs will be done faster as all now realize they got a shot at the banner. Get into the event. Get active

6. You guys messed up my schedule... I was planning on getting a seal on the 10th and using a pass.... :(

7. Can the devs pls post the new tier of rewards added to the old ones?

8. Initial Plan:May 28
    Now: May 7(one week later than original according to thread)

hmm... when is the real end?

9. [​IMG]
    hm...its 3 weeks earlier.....

10. Bry thinks there are 2 months of may

11. No more quetzle skulls?? Pity... I was enjoying collecting skulls. On an unrelated note, how much longer will feathers drop??

12. Someone in my clan just got a skull, they're still there.

13. Totally misread... Disregard me.

14. at last dev did a good decision but in wrong time.too late for this decision and going to get opposite result.btw i wasn't interested in event and have only less than 4k feathers since u didn't mentioned stat of equip reward

15. Sigh, favouring all the shs again, great..

16. Rewards will be going out within 48 hours after it ends on the 7th :)

17. Pretzels would have been a more fun hunt , at least you can eat em ️

18. I'm for one is very happy about this devs thanks  only need 20k feathers more for 90k that's around 40 HTE so 5 a day I'll easy hit my target no more stress for me trying to keep top 100. BTW HTE drops around 500 each now.

19. No support

20. Need to spend loads of money as usual to get the stuff worth collecting. As I haven't bought any xtals I have hardly any feathers compared to last event when I bought xtals for ebs, money greedy as usual