Fallens Guide to Gathering Feathers

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Fallen, Apr 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello forumers, Fallen here. Most of you don't know me, and that's okay. I am here only for the sole purpose of providing you forumers and readers a better chance of getting the prizes from the devs.

HTE, for most clans, takes an hour (roughly). Some more, some less, but in all effect its a lot harder than, say, warbeasts. But what is the payout of feathers? For one unload (which makes you the max amount of feathers you can get) you make roughly 120 feathers.

Now, doing Sporavek Returns B2B gets you roughly 80-90 feathers per eb. Not bad for a free eb, but its long and tedious and only allows attack builds to really profit.

A better option, instead of wasting time on Sporavek Returns or money on HTE, why not spend half of the $$ you spent on seals, on horns?

An average RotWB pays out 100 feathers, and that's from just hitting 6 attacks and 9 assassinations (if wondering why those numbers, it mostly is because the next eb starts 15 minutes so by the time the next eb starts you are full).

So to recap, in America, it costs 29 nobs ($3) for a horn, or 59 nobs for a seal.

The only downfall to running b2b RotWB is your growth will be slowed down because you won't make as much as you would hitting that red ghost.

Thank you for reading

Fallen

TL;DR - RotWB pays better in feathers but not in gold than HTE

2. That actually turned out pretty well, for typing it all on a device. Im happy :)

3. Hmm.
    Maybe because horns cost $3.
    Seals cost $6.

And you do about 4 RotWs in the time of an average eb? So your cost effector method just became $12?

How about hit Reckoning for 80 per 30 mins and pay nothing?

4. Or like what anarchy said, hit reck for 40 minutes and get 70-80 feathers. Without paying a single cent.

5. Better way to get feathers:

Catch chicken
    Pluck said chicken
    Have more feathers than most anyone

6. Chicken? What is a chicken?

All I know of are owls and hawks.

7. But is that time efficient? When one can finish an RotWB in 5-10 minutes, and Reckoning every 40-45 minutes, i believe RotWB is better in the long run.

8. If you can find a B2B Rotwb clan :/
    Those way more to run than a B2B HTE clan.

9. Legend has it that if you hit eagle you will make around 100-200 feathers.

10. Ill have to test that out once I grow

11. I honestly wonder why the devs are taking more time into making more ebs than working on their timeline..

12. Fair question but thats not what this thread is about.

13. With recent changes to this event via the devs, this thread is obsolete. Please lock, moderator.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.