licki need your help

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Orc, Apr 20, 2014.

1. Once a time, licki start playing kaw.
    Stayed quiet not much talk just a lot of lurker.
    Read forum, watch cc, watch wc.
    Tried to learn a lot from the experience players.

Tried different game style (osw, ee, eb, ally trade) and chose one that me like best OSW.
    So talked to some clan member and find out who they knew was good OSWer.
    Then made plan - Licki was going to travel kaw, learning from the best of the best osw fighters.
    Made a list of players, and spend over a year with them. Train hard fight hard. They all have they own style, so learned much different and make lickis own style.

So far, training record:

OmegaLSA - 6 months (2 month 1v1, 4 month train)
    from there Omega suggest xWarRocketAjaxx, so licki travel to x Solace x (Mega best strategy/sneaky tactic)
    xWarRocketAjaxx and team (many to list) - 2 months (1 month osw vs French knight 1 month strategy talk)
    from there, licki friend suggest CynderStryke, so licki travel to Cynders new clan InterMass (Ajax most fearsome fighter)
    CynderStryke - 4 months (3 month many small osw, 1 month osw vs new age) where licki make friends and earn council position. (Cyn best leader by example)

Since then, intermass break up. Licki been grow. Watching quiet again. Now looking for more learning.

So please help licki
    say your suggest for who to train with next and what personals they good for teaching. Will read research and make plan from there.
    thank you for read :) - Licki

2. Licki, if you follow me, we can talk about some good people to learn from! :)

3. I suggest you find a home clan. Good OSW clans wont want to train someone for them to move on.

4. Sorry I ruined intermass that last time.

5. But lickitungs are stupid. They try to use lick on my zigzagoon.

6. Poly everytime I fight norma(Alison) she attacks my friends instead. Don't know if that's a good idea

7. Alison? Psml  go to her if you want to learn how to be a drama queen

8.  licki. Good to see you bro  miss our time at intermass

9. So why did intermass brake up?

10. Licki

Go back to Omega and show him what you've learned.

11. bump plz

12. Inter mass is not broke up, just on hiatus

13. Try Last Rites. They seem pretty good at Oswald. Just don't listen to.-Applegirl-. She only hits you if she is way bigger and claims to hit when she is hitting the Eb.

14. Licki can you be my pet Pokémon?

15. Licki is one of my most favorite owners and an amazing warrior. Respect and good luck finding some fun!

16. " sorry I ruined intermass that last time"~ balto

17. I gladly took your offer. Now, it'd be awesome if you hit back, actually.

18. Hmm maybe me?

19. iG should have been first, teach you old school and new school. Masters of osw since 2009, first clan in KaW.