Best Equipment to Get through Ebs

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Dman48z, Apr 20, 2014.

1. This Forum tells the name of the equipment and tells the Epic Battle that you get it from.

Head- DeathStalkers Helm(Desert Sting)
    Body Armor- Exoskeleton Armor(A Cold Calling)
    Ring- Silica ring of Silence(Talons of Carnage)
    Ring- Ring of Illusion(Storm the Palace)
    Gloves- Iron Gauntlets(Sporavek's Revenge)
    Shoulders- Desert Cloak(The Vipers Den)
    Weapon- Abyssal Blade(Figures of Death)
    Off Hand- Electric Storm Bow(The Gilded Lord)
    Boots- Pinioned Boots(Sporavek's Revenge)
    Legs-Arachnidian Greaves(The Sleeping Giant)
    Arms- Sun Flare Bracer(Wasteland Wilds)
    Trinket- DeathStalker Amulet(Glacial Squall)

2. Hope that this helps everyone out there who doesn't want to war to get good equipment

3. I've always wanted to know this... Lemme go equip hunting, and use up all my unused aqua and inferno.

Though yes, I could understand the appeal. If I didn't war, this is what I'd be going for.

4. Stinger ring is better, as is the silver helm. When it comes to easy eb equip. Otherwise mith gear kills all of these.

5. I said that this is equipment for people who don't like to war or just don't want to war

6. Gloves and off hand should be the new scorpion shield and the gloves should be the newer ones better total stats

7. And i could argue that stingpoint is better weapon for most people

8. Stingpoint stinks the sword I put get stronger as you get stronger

9. And it can have up to about 65 attack bonus when your at your strongest

10. Sting points better other swords only better at full

11. We'll at my level the Abyssal blade gives off almost twice as much attack boost than the Stingpoint but I can see why you would say it's better because it's more balanced

12. I prefer the abyssal blade for attack builds if staying high on troops but you have to remember it gets weaker as your troops lower unlike the stingpoint. I prefer the stingpoint hands down when working with hansel builds

13. The abyssal blade bonus operates off your lowest troop value. It is increased never. It decreases never. It is stats as tho you had 0 troops.

14. What^?
    That doesnt make sense to me.

15. I agree, makes no sense. I disagree with all the stingpoint rave. At my size the bonus from A blade blows away the stingpoint. To prove this I hit the same eb with each and noted damage done. Def A blade wins out even with low troops.

16. Buy my allies please I NEED TO UPGRADE ALL MUST GO PLS BUY

17. Just to clarify a point: The Stingpoint gives you static stats in contrary to the Abyssal Sword, which stats depend on your troop level! Yes, this has been tested...

The best equip will depend on the situation you are using it. Skimming troops as a hitter will tell you to use the abyssal, while hansels will use the stingpoint. Hitting ebs you'd prefer the bow to the scorpid shield as you'd go for the highest offensive stats. As spy builds you might prefer att to spyatt rings to avoid using pots. In osws or EEs, you might prefer equipment with higher defensive stats and avoid percentage based stat equipment.

18. The abyssal blade doesn't get weaker as your troops deplete. If you check on your profile for the boost, the abyssal blade gets 10% of your raw attack stat when your troops are full. Unload, and check that number for yourself. A percent bonus only means the item will do a different thing for different builds with different raw strength.

19. ^ Nope, it's a % stat. The less troops/spies you have, the less benefit it provides.

% is not static

20. It is annoying at how often people think % equipment doesn't get weaker with troop/spy loss. The topic has came up so many times and has had dev verification multiple times. If you are just guessing and don't know for sure then don't comment on it.

This shouldn't be an argued topic at this stage of the game any more. Too many clueless players are misinforming other players