Build for highest plunder

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by AMK, Apr 19, 2014.

1. Hello, I'm kinda noobie here 
    I'm wondering whats the best build for plunder overall with hits and end EB plunder

2. Look at RedStar.

3. Possibly can you tell me what I should have on LL and HL and HF for RedStar's build if you'd possibly know

4. Any build without towers

5. I build a lot of forges to get a lot of troops

6. I'm being serious about this topic

7. Theoretically.
    Full troop buildings, all defence (5%plunder bonus) minus one balanced building.

Note this doesn't take into account plunder from end of eb or which eb

8. Getting a the heavy att def build as def building like titans give 5% more plunder and getting every single land and maxed out build will properly get the highest plunder

9. Well specifically I'm looking for a good build that gets a lot of plunder per hit on an EB and the plunder earned for activity at end and is there a specific build for getting higher drop rates such as equips or seals

10. Just build troop buildings, no spy, then never bank your gold 

11. Nope. But kaw seems to like hansels more regarding events and gold 

12. Best build is probably full balanced and 23SoS in my opinion.

Decent ammount of spies is necessary

13. I acutely found att build can make more plunder but only if they skim 5-10mil at max

This is due to the plunder for att builds changing dramatically from stupidly high to stupidly low but hancels the plunder doesn't change much when you hit the eb
    Also there's a debate going around that att builds will make more again if they only use troops on eb and spies on farms or something

14. Att builds don't have to skim anymore thanks to devs screwing with hansel pay when HFBC

15. But who is going to make those massive farms for them? And you rarely find inactive 20mil cs accounts

16. There's a sticky post about this. In a nut shell a mixed build with 1 balance building will beat a full balance build. So thats 1 CoE then equal amounts of Titan and Cursed Foundry's.

17. Check the Guides page the OP is Versa, cannot miss it.

18. Everyone on this thread is wrong. Hansels make the best plunder from EBs, they don't make as much on an unload but the end payout is WAY better. So a hansel with just 1 attack building (defense focus attck building) and the rest spy buildings. This is why Kuzmich makes more than the other LBs on EBs.

19. The highest plunder is earned by... being active a maximum. You could have the best payout build, but if you don't know how to use it, you'd earn less than your peers with different builds.

Payout will vary with playstyle (are you just unloading once an hour or able to sit there 24/7 and skimming?), the eb you hit (and your size...), as well as your build.

As AAH just said, hansels usually have the best final payout (if they skim their spies aaaaand depending on the eb, as some have terrible endbonus).

My advice: choose the build that suits your playstyle and you have fun with. Don't build any towers if not necessary.