[ENDED] Chaos Wars (4/21 - 4/27)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 19, 2014.

1. Re: Chaos Wars (4/21 - 4/27)

Cloud, your stupidity baffles me

2. Re: Chaos Wars (4/21 - 4/27)

At the end of the day, this is a game. To do ee wars takes planning and strategy. We all apply different tactics and fail some days and win other days. It does suck when you have found a good strategy is no longer working. That's when you adapt or quit. But crying in forums over it, isn't going to change anything. Calling devs names because your strategy was a fail is not going to change the outcome to a win. Adapt or stop playing - those are your options. Crying, whining, pointing fingers at idiots who exploit the system, etc. won't change anything. This is a war game - all is fair in love and war! ️️️ Happy Kawing!

3. Re: Chaos Wars (4/21 - 4/27)

Ok

4. Re: Chaos Wars (4/21 - 4/27)

Another noob that can't read, sugar baby. Before you open your mouth maybe pay attention. We don't match all sh clans. We are complaining in forums for the betterment of the game. You should never see an 8 v 11 war where 2 of the 8 can only hit 2 ppl. That's just stupid. There is clearly something wrong in match making and it needs to be addressed. No way should 11 sh come even close to matching a clan with only 5 sh. Strength wise it should never happen. Clearly something is broken and needs to be fixed. Why not eliminate sh builds completely and go back to matching on strength. Make builds pay what they make per hit and it solves every problem. If an sh makes 50m per hit then make it pay 50m per hit. Solves every problem. If you can't make that happen then find another solution. Your solution to "nerf" GH was a joke.

5. Re: Chaos Wars (4/21 - 4/27)

If SH are at one end of the bell curve and considered an exploit, then LB players at the other end of the bell curve are the same just in the opposite respect. It skews the matches especially when arched against clans without LB. It should be a fair strength matching and not a hit ratio. LB skew the hit ratio by being able to hit several mid to large builds but the other team never being able to successfully hit them with any build. That's the biggest exploit of all. At least certain larger builds can assassinate sh and neutralize them.

6. Re: Chaos Wars (4/21 - 4/27)

Waluigi - sweetie, I hate to stroke your oversized ego by addressing you directly, but the fact that you assumed I was talking to you only illustrates that you feel you fall into one of the categories I listed. Get over yourself. I made a general statement sharing my opinion. Maybe YOU should try reading 

7. Re: Chaos Wars (4/21 - 4/27)

I won't be responding to any further comments on here, so feel free to say what you will, but it's obvious you have a guilty complex  happy kawing and best of luck moving forward with ee wars.

8. Re: Chaos Wars (4/21 - 4/27)

Mushroom kingdom must have a requirement to be half retarded. If you cast lb mids bigs han ps you will match clans the same way built 95% of the time. The lb sh clans yes use the exploit. Any clan that uses sh to lower cs to get easier matches are the problem. And sugar always great with her words love you sweetie.

9. Re: Chaos Wars (4/21 - 4/27)

Y'all dumb seriously. It's a hit ratio and plunder issue, based on well, plunder since that's what wins lol EE wars.

Builds should make and pay based on true strength is the argument, not omg exploits. Good for you Cloud for being in a clan with players whom have played longer and have bigger builds and BFA. Here's your cookie.

10. Re: Chaos Wars (4/21 - 4/27)

The plunder issue can be fix if clans stopped using them. The hit ratio is not the perfect answer. But your argument is invalid. There strength matches u because they use equipment. Bfe is not a factor in hit ratio but Is a factor for matching. There is flaws I have stated this since s1. Don't cry when your on the wrong end of an exploit.

11. Re: Chaos Wars (4/21 - 4/27)

OK you're officially a trolling moron. I've been pointing out the flaws and bad matches win or lose. You're an idiot. We try to match other clans that use the same line up for good wars, since anything else gets us horrid matches. I threw a stick and you didn't leave - hmmmmm

12. Re: Chaos Wars (4/21 - 4/27)

Guys one thing is clear we all agree the current war system is broke, we all agree changes are needed, granted we can't agree on the changes, but DEVS need to be testing and trying different things now before the next season just becomes another disaster, chaos wars are the time to test and try things. Tighten hit ratio right
    Up so LB can only hit LB, sh can only hit sh and mids can only hit / be hit by mids must be worth A try if it fails revert back to norm, at the end of the day it's a game and any testing / updates can be rolled back if unsuccessful 

13. Re: Chaos Wars (4/21 - 4/27)

Just on the odd chance the devs actually read this post...
    During the last week of chaos wars (was during the weekend, sorry i cant b more specific) both no remorse and silver got a no match in the same war.
    Neither roster had an sh cast, silver had 2 lb 9 bigs, no remorse had 1 lb 10 bigs. All 22 people in war could hit (perhaps not succesfully in some cases) eachother.
    This surely is a 100% hit ratio. I understand i wont get an explaination of this logic, but could you please do what it takes to match clans with such a good hit ratio %.
    These are matches that NEED to be made as its the numerous clans not stacking shs that are trying to help the current state of ee wars.

14. Re: Chaos Wars (4/21 - 4/27)

The problem here is that no matter what the devs do, we will outsmart them. We, the kaw community, will find the weak holes in the system and clans who figure them out quickest and can adapt will win. This is the nature of a pvp game. People do not war to be the fairest clan, they war to win. Is the system screwy? Hell yeah. Are there some fundamental flaws in the matchups that allow for blatant exploitation? Duh! But again, no matter what the devs put in place, clans will find a way to use it to their advantage. Some call that an exploit, others call that cunning. Personally I'd like to see a system that allows more diversity of rostering, such as random rosters created by devs of those who cast woc. Would be fun. I seem to recall a point in time where the hit ratios were tighter and everyone yelled and complained about no matches, horrible matches and not being able to hit ppl on the enemy roster. Clans took advantage of the system by controlling it so they had the numbers stacked for the bigs. Then it slowly divolved into sh stacking, then ssh range stacking and now ssh only stacking. Point is, we will adapt as a whole. So let's make it a little fairer for everyone, but let's quit blaming the devs for not coming up with a solution that ends all exploitation. Thats an impossible task.

15. Re: Chaos Wars (4/21 - 4/27)

Cloud for president

16. Re: Chaos Wars (4/21 - 4/27)

I for one would like to thank the devs for their blatant disregard and ineptitude. They have helped my break the overwhelming hold that KaWcaine has held over me for so long. I war 3 separate war accounts and have accumulated at least 200 rancor points among them for 3 seasons. I have seen exploits come and go. Adapted, changed build and sacrificed growth for these wars due to plunder loss from towers. War has always been the best part of this game but now it is a joke and a travesty.

The majority of players in this game are mid size. And there is almost no place for a mid to war anymore. The devs come out and say that they are working on solutions but that those solutions are not easy. In the mean time fed up players such as myself are either quitting entirely or cutting down play time. Since the fiasco that was called season 3 started I have been so upset that I started playing another game. And that game put in perspective how horrible this game is run. There are constant updates introducing new content and concerns about game play are addressed in a timely fashion.

For the TL/DR version.....Thank you devs for helping me hate the game I have loved for so long and literally driving me and other out and into other games. It is a relief no longer spending any money here now. I can flush that money directly down the toilet now and feel better about it than purchasing war crystals.

17. Re: Chaos Wars (4/21 - 4/27)

I agree with cheez!!!! Cloud for president!

18. Re: Chaos Wars (4/21 - 4/27)

Lol Mel, your hubby was my lover first. Where are you hiding RBLH these days ;)

19. Re: Chaos Wars (4/21 - 4/27)

All I see is
    "I only exploit the SH build 9/11 and other clans are using 11/11 "

It's like being at a poker game and complaining that you only have one ace up your sleave and complaining because someone has two

20. Re: Chaos Wars (4/21 - 4/27)

War 11. Rules of engagement v ghost nation. Hasn't started yet. Ghost nation full of gh. I cannot hit any of them. What is the point? I'm locked into a war I cannot participate in. It's like making one football team start with less men than the other. It's ridiculous. Come on devs. How many times we gonna here this complaint? Sort this out rather than working on increasing feather drops!!!!