[ENDED] Chaos Wars (4/21 - 4/27)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 19, 2014.

1. Re: Chaos Wars (4/21 - 4/27)

First I'll address cloud, your even stupider then I thought you were. that's about all i have to say to you. Second I'll address the devs, how can you match 11 sh to a clan using 4. I watched an 11 v 8 war and 2 of the 8 only had 2 targets. That's a complete joke and you should be embarrassed by your match up system. And before noob cloud responds it wasn't my clan that had that match.

2. Re: Chaos Wars (4/21 - 4/27)

What a shock, hiney would rather preach about something he doesn't know than give actual intelligence input.

3. Re: Chaos Wars (4/21 - 4/27)

I don't know about wat exactly? Ee ? Stacking? Hit ratios? Matching ?

4. Re: Chaos Wars (4/21 - 4/27)

Aww, stacking clans getting out exploited??

Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch, Karma is a tough mistress, enjoy what you have sown.

5. Re: Chaos Wars (4/21 - 4/27)

I want to know how u think I am a noob. Played longer than you. I am and fairly good wl for over 3 seasons. The all sh clans are doing what the lb/sh clans were doing taking advantage of matching. Break down the hit ratio it's within the limits. I don't have to worry about matching and lol sh clans because I war with proper builds and don't take equipment off. Which makes your sh useless against a full bfe sh.

6. Re: Chaos Wars (4/21 - 4/27)

It seems they have scrapped their hit ratio and went with their new SH ratio. I like it kudos, and if you want someone to blame blame yourselves for roster stacking.

7. Re: Chaos Wars (4/21 - 4/27)

Chaos wars where initially to test new mechanics. Devs I see no testing? Tighten hit ratios further, I mean I am 1500 over all LB
    And top LB AND none ranked can hit me - tighten that up for starters. Also can we for EE war purposes nullify scouts a bit? Either use spy defence pots on scout actions or don't use spy attack pots on scout actions - Stress for EE war purposes only. YES I am a hansel, yes I like EE wars especially fair match ups, DEVS I urge you to do some TESTING!!! Also EE war purposes only make SH hansels pay better even with no def pots once they become a bleed your SH issue will be resolved

8. Re: Chaos Wars (4/21 - 4/27)

OK cloud. Whatever you say. You're kawmasterflex. Try reading my post on why matches are an overall fail regardless of what rosters people use.

It's much easier to run your mouth to smaller clans that try to keep competitive with clans in their bracket than to start harping on clans like Kruez and RH though right? Get over yourself and don't pick and choose what you cry about, and offer solutions.

9. Re: Chaos Wars (4/21 - 4/27)

Do u see any of them crying about match up. Didn't see any of them post. Was stated that to cry about one exploit while you are also doing an exploit is kind of hypocritical.

10. Re: Chaos Wars (4/21 - 4/27)

please fix war so all builds can join. not happy with any changes u made devs

11. Re: Chaos Wars (4/21 - 4/27)

It's official, you're stubborn and ignorant. Your choice. Good luck with that.

12. Re: Chaos Wars (4/21 - 4/27)

Cloud what exploit do we use? We don't use LB, or stack sh. I'm kinda confused on what exploit we use lol

13. Re: Chaos Wars (4/21 - 4/27)

Im pretty sure we are one of the only clans still using mids and pure spies. If anything we are trying to keep legitimate rosters unlike 90 percent of the other clans

14. Re: Chaos Wars (4/21 - 4/27)

News flash there cloud, a naked sh can hit a full bfe sh BC they don't carry ADP. Another fail. Keep them coming. I'd really love to hear more of this awesome knowledge you have. You have an obvious grasp of kaw.

15. Re: Chaos Wars (4/21 - 4/27)

U have stated u use 5 to 6 sh. That's half and use them to get a better match. If you are using more than 25% of your roster for sh then u are trying to exploit. We use lb bigs mids hybrid ps and sh that have warred since s1. We don't need to use sh. We have maybe 1 a war.

16. Re: Chaos Wars (4/21 - 4/27)

I can hit imf doesn't mean I will be successful. Bfe doesn't affect your range were you can hit just the success rate

17. Re: Chaos Wars (4/21 - 4/27)

You use lb. You must exploit. 25%? Lol. Glad to know you don't use sh but might use one a war? Not only are you a Hippocrate, you're an idiot.

18. Re: Chaos Wars (4/21 - 4/27)

The sh will have an advantage if they have equipment on compared to the one with out.

19. Re: Chaos Wars (4/21 - 4/27)

How are lb an exploit we don't use half are roster lb. Lb at least grew there builds unlike sh. Lb don't drop cs to get matches. We're does that make any since. Sh usage if for one thing to have an advantage over another clan. Take are last war they had way more bfa than us. We won. Imf alone has more bfa than are whole roster. They also had another huge lb. So before u talk about lb exploit At least have facts. We at least can fight a fair match and win.

20. Re: Chaos Wars (4/21 - 4/27)

Cloud you hurt my brain. Go away.