[ENDED] The Great Forum Feather Hunt

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 17, 2014.

1. When is the great feather event over?

2. Dang I said Unkari 3 spots early

3. It is really boring

4. It was not for French player , time was bad

5. Not that I bothered to do the hunt as it looked like most promos half ass idea to paper over the cracks but again the devs show that they really only care about US time zone how many Europeans are going to benefit from this not to mention the Asian/Aussie community

On Thursday 17th April at

22:13 uk great hunt started
    17:13 New York
    05:13 Singapore

Friday 18th April

00:39 UK great hunt finished
    19:39 New York
    07:39 Singapore

Showing how much the devs care for the community outside the Americas

Why not let it run for longer or not at all

6. They're stationed at Vancouver, Canada. The time zone there is PST so the times would be I think 14:13 to 17:39.

7. Devs don't care of our opinions. They only care about our money to use them for 1 goal. The inverse of what KaW should looks like. Would you like somr salad-money with bacon, A pizza with 1$ pepperoni?

Beverage: EBs, events, Promos, Seals, Horn.

*Gives devs a 1000$ paper and a 20¢ candy*.

8. @ narwhale ok there based in Canada that still help the rest of the community when they run these events to suit only some not all the community

9. KEYWORD, does the feather in this thread count?

10. No love for Asia and Europe.

11. kaw_community make more games like this to earn more feathers :D but please not this one again its so hard to find one in all forums

12. APRIL FOOLS THREAD I FOUND A FEATHER !!!

13. How much time longer is this "fill the devs pockets to get crappy awards" gonna take?

Havent devs got enought money from players yet?

End this BS event once and for all, ffs.

Only people wasting money like theres no tomorrow will eventually get anything from this, no need to arrasing other players with this crap.

Piece of crap game, only gets worse and worse. Devs you make me sick with your greed.

No one cares about this feather craps