Goofy's Switching buildings!

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by SELFMADE, Apr 16, 2014.

1. If I drop them I won't have enough to buy and switch my build around. Just sayweed and deathrider hired away then I could upgrade and switch out c.o.e.s

2. Try farming someone until he buys your allies. That always works. 

3. Epic picture frog that should be kaws log in pic

4. Him that probably would or just backfire since I can't talk and say why I'm farming lol.

5. Notice the Illuminati eye near the tip above the sword?

6. Someone contact Sublineone and ask him if he can hire my Allies that was spoken in thread and if he don't have the gold to please ask in CC.

7. InB4LocK

Back to dark depths of inactivity!

8. Lol can anybody help me in some way please I really need to be prepare for war 7 I want build to be helpful please.

9. Just contact sublineone please

10. Sublimeone*

11. Request a forum ban for Goofy for spamming us with this tripe to get around being silenced.

12. You could but I wasn't spamming this was my only thread for today and it double post when I was trying to edit. Nice for trying tho.

13. Top tip and handy hint:

If you buy well priced active allies they'll sell with a little patience, then you'll have no need to post a pathetic thread about something no one cares about.

14. Its spam because it is garbage that shouldnt be littering the forum. Nothing to do with how many times you have posted it.

15. Thanks for the tip blackfango. And not necessarily it's under strategy given people a piece of advice if they save there money in Allies they'll have a better chance of not getting farmed for having a "Large reward" under BL.

16. You still suck

17. Thanks I'll take it as a compliment Eric just help hire my Allies and maybe I won't haha.

18. Thanks crazy. Love you for helping :)

19. Thanks father of death your my hero =) does anyone need a SH for war 7 please just wall me or war 8 for sure.