Goofy's Switching buildings!

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by SELFMADE, Apr 16, 2014.

1. So I'm going to sell my C.O.E. (circle of elements) replace them with stronghold of shadows. Buy a half/half building in H.F. but, unfortunately I need the gold so I'm opening my shop =/.

Allies all under 10b are for sale except for (death by fire 8).
    I have sayweed a somewhat active Guild Hansel Allie price range around 27b+. Deathrider Is trying to be a MEAT SHIELD very talkative in Allie chat cost 29b+.

P.S. looking for a war clan that wins more then losses. I have Xtals Miths pots 600+ except for defence. Very experienced. I can self track very well.
    SIDE NOTE: I'm permanently silenced.

2. You still suck

3. Carnage no need for your child ness on my thread please exit by pressing the return button.

4. No. You gonna make me?

5. Make love, not war.

6. Tuff cookie lol. You remind me of a child that's really begging for attention.
    Allie sayweed cost 25b+ 10% off discount on Allies come check them out!

7. I would say post this in wc but your silenced 

Still obviously a reason you were silenced.

8. I'm silenced yes. I learned from it but, it doesn't mean they'll reduce my sentence 2 months 25 days. In the hole.

9. Anyone can contact maddog24 on my wall and lead him here I'll appreciate it.

10. I'm a child? What about you then? Why we we care what you do with your buildings? Anyone mind if I hire his crappy allies and xtal off me? 

11. Stay on topic carnage your just a forum troll. I'm going to ignore you because, your not worth wasting troops even if I could hit you. Please other nice Kawers hired away.

12. I'm on topic

13. Who cares if you are switching buildings?

Request a mod lock this crap.

14. support to elite-arbiter5.

15. Other war clans would like the fact that I'm making a effort to change my build for war. Getting unlucky with clans due to being silenced.

16. I just took a huge dump. Guess I'll make a thread about it. 

17. Was waiting for the pond to fill therefore I can step on a frog lol. Good to see you. Want to hire my Allies.