[ENDED] Quetzal Hunt Raffle - Week 4

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 14, 2014.

1. Re: Quetzal Hunt Raffle - Week 4

I do hope people not using seals get up to 80k give these hte clans a run for their money. I got almost 17k now and I'm doing recks 24/7.

2. Re: Quetzal Hunt Raffle - Week 4

Pretty impressive for someone to know 392 of the 400 selected were all buying seals!!! Is it often you use pure speculation as a standing ground for moral wars?? Hell if seal users are the ones getting the free rewards than I should see one soon. I spend loads on the damn things lmao.

3. Re: Quetzal Hunt Raffle - Week 4

Oh you will bud devs take care of the sealers but could care less about the rest of us. You'll win the next raffle watch. I won't cause I never buy seals only win them. I have to earn my feathers the hard way.

4. Re: Quetzal Hunt Raffle - Week 4

Eh. I give up on these raffles.

5. Re: Quetzal Hunt Raffle - Week 4

๎€Š\๎‰> thanks devs. How about
    | Joining me for a selfie
    _/ \_

6. Re: Quetzal Hunt Raffle - Week 4

yeah I got it.
    Congo winners

7. Re: Quetzal Hunt Raffle - Week 4

Even if that were true, Imagine that!! A business that provides special perks to those who invest more into them!!! THATS JUST CRAZY!!!!!!!!!

8. Re: Quetzal Hunt Raffle - Week 4

Never win b4๎‘

9. Re: Quetzal Hunt Raffle - Week 4

Dear devs,

I have had enough scrolls from SS to enchant my ring, and still keep getting additional scrolls.
    My friends shoelaces and cechag have been desperately trying to get enough of them, but were unlucky.
    We stick together as the musketeers ("one for all, all for one" is a motto we appreciate), and I would very much appreciate that you give them out my extra ring scrolls as a token of my friendship and your understanding.

Thanks.

10. Re: Quetzal Hunt Raffle - Week 4

Hey devs, you are stupider then the **** I just dropped in the toilet. Your match up system is beyond stupid. We are warring 11 v 8 because our bigs can't got any sh and put opponent is using 11 sh. Please explain how that got ratio works you idiots.

11. Re: Quetzal Hunt Raffle - Week 4

A knew seal extort list๎„š :twisted:

12. Re: Quetzal Hunt Raffle - Week 4

I buy alot of seals horns xtrals noble points an never win nothing good got four actice accounts pay none stop now when abke to hit thinking about leaving game for good not growing fast enough anymore

13. Re: Quetzal Hunt Raffle - Week 4

I buy alot of seals horns xtrals noble points an never win nothing good got four active accounts play none stop now when able to hit thinking about leaving game for good not growing fast enough anymore

14. Re: Quetzal Hunt Raffle - Week 4

Seal

15. Re: Quetzal Hunt Raffle - Week 4

How much time longer is this "fill the devs pockets to get crappy awards" gonna take?

Havent devs got enought money from players yet?

End this BS event once and for all, ffs.

Only people wasting money like theres no tomorrow will eventually get anything from this, no need to arrasing other players with this crap.

Piece of crap game, only gets worse and worse. Devs you make me sick with your greed.