[ENDED] Quetzal Hunt Raffle - Week 4

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 14, 2014.

1. Here are the winners of this week's The Great Quetzal Hunt.

Out of everyone who had 6,000 or more feathers as of 12PM PDT today a lucky 100 players were randomly selected to receive 2 x Seal of the Damned and 1000 x Quetzal Feathers. Congratulations!

Ti_MiSsY_nK
    NaT-Is-AwEsOmE
    l______P____E____T____E______I
    666_AnGeR_666
    Tomahawk
    DRAGONSHEART
    xXx-----OMEGA-----xXx
    XIlo_L_oKIDLATo_H_olIX
    SF_BLUE_KNIGHT_49ers
    yk_go
    IlllIIlDUSTIllTOllIDUSTlIlIllI
    xXxRPL_syco69_RPLxXx
    Pogey-Beer-Bear
    xXx-NT-Stray-NF-xXx
    andor23
    Street_Fighter
    gregost
    xXxZero_CoolxXx
    firehealer
    Derrmakmillmar
    Chaos
    Lancino
    ------------REDRUM------------
    xXDark-PXx
    JcSlayerIII
    MK-SloppySeconds-MK
    dominator_shiva
    II_____SANTO_____II
    pjr05
    _xVx_SB_ChiefaDaReefa_SB_xVx_
    Ge-Centori-WWHWMW
    byn_
    Lord_Shad
    _-xXx-_-Maximus-_-xXx-_
    llll___-x-_Susu_-x-___llll
    Brong
    temujin12
    M00NL1GH7
    FantaSea
    NilUilTil_iCliRilAilCilKilEilR
    chint
    ThePotter
    --lTlOlNl-lSlUl--
    BPL-TILTER-BPL
    -_RedBaron_-
    Emper0r-D
    ---GoDiVa__AS---
    MuWarriorZ
    Neo_GOD_IFRIT
    Gnaro
    appleton
    Meng
    xo_Inanna_xo
    Vicious_Little_SH
    -IIASlIUwAnT-s0m3-Ju1c3lIASII-
    alfredz1010
    kennyfu
    xX-I_l_-3viL-_l_I-Xx
    -blue-
    slam_DUNC_the_drunk
    wiseguy42
    Callen_Goldenshield
    _LONGBOARDER45_xS
    Lord_Apex
    Cor-x
    ETG_edestiny
    WWNWMWNWWWMWWNM-NWMWNWMW-WMWMW
    Padgett
    blitzraptor
    -fabtatz-
    IILaRII_Sas-Crotch_IILaRII
    bilb0
    _shamele55__
    smexy-ninja
    llllSlllillllllllYllllMiiilll
    llII_CrAcKeRsRoB_IIll
    SotUW__Haiyan__SotUW
    mingumomo
    BW___DESRATRUCKER___BW
    acesCanada
    elrey01
    Vampire_Hunter_D
    ilIilIilIilIilIilIilIilIi
    DivineLu
    DabihMajor
    B2B-Scadoosh-B2B
    PandaGeorge
    _xXAoCXx_MUDD_xXAoCXx_
    harry-potter
    voeisme
    OkavangoDelta
    ____Empriss____
    __LethalInjection__
    NJV13
    DE___MARTYtheGREAT___DE
    CrookedWoody
    Tear_of_an_Angel
    doc_gogo
    FU_Wonder_Women_FU

2. Re: Quetzal Hunt Raffle - Week 4

WOOT ! first time win
    [​IMG]

3. Re: Quetzal Hunt Raffle - Week 4

panda  scadoosh

4. Re: Quetzal Hunt Raffle - Week 4

Eh.

5. Re: Quetzal Hunt Raffle - Week 4

Damn lol

6. Re: Quetzal Hunt Raffle - Week 4

Why did u do people with 6000 and not people who are struggling like me

7. Re: Quetzal Hunt Raffle - Week 4

Thank you️

8. Re: Quetzal Hunt Raffle - Week 4

Congrats to all winners but especially my friends on the list!

9. Re: Quetzal Hunt Raffle - Week 4

Congrats panda and all others who won. I do hope it keeps increasing I haven't been picked to win yet either. Probably never will devs hate me. 

10. Re: Quetzal Hunt Raffle - Week 4

98% of these winners are buying seals lol thanks again devs for forgetting about the rest of your players. You guys go out of your way to show how much you care for all of us .NOT!!! How bout letting non sealers win oh wait I forgot we mean nothing to you.

11. Re: Quetzal Hunt Raffle - Week 4

Yay another week I haven't won

12. Re: Quetzal Hunt Raffle - Week 4

Thank you

13. Re: Quetzal Hunt Raffle - Week 4

This hunt is not a fair deal. You select 100 players randomly to give out bonus and for players like me or many more who try to reach >6000 feel disappointed. The reward should be for those player who reach between 6000 to 7000 so to encourage players to move to the higher Tier.

14. Re: Quetzal Hunt Raffle - Week 4

im sorry, but please read these quotes again, it says the raffle was for players who reached 6k or more.
    your comment suggests that a raffle only be held for players between 6k and 7k to "encourage" players to move higher tier.
    tier 3 is 5k feathers and tier 4 is 8k according to latest lb it says only 5.5k players have reached this tier 4 but tier 3 has 11.5k. so that small gap you are saying has only a max of 6k people, take away the probable half that hasnt reached the 6k and you have a raffle with 3k people only.
    im assuming you are between 6k and 7k and thats why you are asking to only consider the tier your in. since the wallpost you yourself put on you wall says you reached 5k 3 days ago on the 12th
    [​IMG]

you are willing to cut the other 7.5k players that are "encouraged" already and have hit over your desire tier raffle. sorry, your argument makes NO sense, other than devs concentrating a raffle around YOU rather than the 27,500 others in the event.

i will however say this, the higher the tier you are, the better the chance youll have at FUTURE raffles, the group list becomes smaller and you have a better chance.
    increasing the raffle requirement feathers actually encourages player to move to the higher tier on a weekly basis.

why not leave the raffle for all participants? imagine having those prizes which are a great gift, in case you havent realized, its $12 they are giving you and total giving away $1200 weekly to players that got into it for a few days and left and have the same chance as those who have indeed played continuously and competitively .
    not fair right? not the same fairness as just condemning players to stick to 6k-7k tier on week 4 out of a 81k goaline for a "shot" at a raffle win.

keep playing, gather more horns, prepare for next week, and you MAY have a better chance

PS i decided to take the time to say this and not a automatic 'no support crap" because this answer has a shot at educating you better.

also, if you do actually want my help rather follow back and i will gladly offer my help and support so you get a better shot, i do hope you do

on a sidenote
    @ dragonrider. dude, we talked about this, those thread posts makes people NOT want to help you

happy kawing

15. Re: Quetzal Hunt Raffle - Week 4

what panda said ;)

16. Re: Quetzal Hunt Raffle - Week 4

Thank you devs. :)

17. Re: Quetzal Hunt Raffle - Week 4

Yea devs thanks for including us who have a real life and haven't reached 6k feathers in your raffle  you guys suck.

18. Re: Quetzal Hunt Raffle - Week 4

Although the feathers are good I have been hunting the last ring scroll for over a month now and had no scroll drops at all Please it would be nice to obtain this last one today as it's my birthday and that would be my best present I could get

19. Re: Quetzal Hunt Raffle - Week 4

Panda as you can see I did congratulate you on winning the raffle. What really makes me mad is these hte clans are splitting off to some kinda rich kid colt only the elite get in. It's kinda sickening in a friendly game like this. U know I have 1 friend on this game who actually invited me to do some hte with him for free . So Big thank you to Razor aka coop. Who's proven to still be a good friend after years of knowing each other. Thanks for the free couple hte coop. It's good to see 1 person in this whole game is not greedy.

20. Re: Quetzal Hunt Raffle - Week 4

U know everytime another B2B clan opens I always come to help unlock the ebs for them. For my assistance united hasent once invited me over to do some hte with them. When this event ends and I do get some seals the clan I'm in now will be where I use them for welcoming me to feather hunt with them.