propack from quests

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by napolean_the_conquerer, Apr 9, 2014.

1. Pfft I've seen people do 20,000 quests and not get an xtal

2. How do you get propacks with nobs? .-.

3. % drop rates mean very little. I recently bought a pro pack with quest nobs averaging probably 3 from every 5 unloads. My last unload I got 2 in 2 hits. If you have the patience just hit quests when the eb you're doing is in a spy only phase and you'll get there

4. You can get xtals from quests, you can get nobs from quests. All this information is in toasts guide to quests

5. You can buy propacks with nobility when logging on a PC, Lady.

6. Quests drop nobs?!?guess I should do a few

7. Yes it's possible you can redo quests to get nobs and xtals( not ending rewards they drop about 1.6% chance or something) just keep doing them

8. On my iDevice I can't buy propacks with nobs. And I don't know how to access my account from PC. Plz help

9. Yes you get nobs from quests 1 and 2, I hit them steady on my main and got 20 in 3days after I had done all my quests

10. thats how i got my propack from quests

11. I only have 3 nobs so far from so many quests

12. Do you have to complete all of the quest before hitting the first one?

13. My main is earning 2-3 nobs most full unloads, however some unloads = no drops, Its taken me a week or so of just doing quests to get propack

14. You get a nob for every three unloads basically.

15. For all of you saying you cant get an xtals from redoing quests you are wrong two days ago i recieved an xtal redoing quests so it is possible

16. Ive got 2 xtals off 10k quests so yeh they are rare dont get your hopes up nobs though you can easily get enough for propack.

17. I boutgh pro pack in 3 days of doing quests.so yeah quests drops nob points